• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Wii Man1234

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

Trade had alot of drama..initially he tried to backout after exchanging addresses..had to get the trade council involved..finally after their ruling (which they decided I could leave a neg ref if I wanted), he seemed open to negotiation on the trade. I finally had to throw something else in to the already agreed upon trade (he did as well) just to get him to agree to the Trade..Cards were in good shape..but overall..more drama than I would ever want to deal with.

+1
He was great help. My first trade and was supportive the whole way. The cards came in after a minor holiday delay and I'm super excited about it.

+1 great trader, prompt shipment, small issue worked out quickly and without problems. Recommend? Yes.

Run down of the trade: My end to him accidentally ended up with another person, due to me not paying complete attention. I thought I had everything in order, but guess not. He got a hold of me and said something was up, he agreed to send what he received from me back, and when I get his end from the other person, I'll place in new envelopes and send to correct people. Hopefully, this kind of thing won't happen to me again, but I guess that's the price I pay for sending out on 4-5 deals at once. But back to the trade at hand. I got his end real fast, but he didn't tape the top loader shut and the card was somewhat sticking out. But, still an alright trade all together. +1, with an addition +5 for helping me get my craziness and apparent ADD under control. Thanks, man.

Very fast trade. The cards came well protected and in the condition described. Threw in extras, too. :3 +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back