BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

Anyone have a shiny male charmander, charmeleon, or charizard??
I really want one!!
I dont have many pokemon but i have plenty of items if u want one but they are hacked sorry :( they still work but i prob should specify that.
If u want a pokemon, just ask me wat i got.

Alright, I need the following by today or tomorrow~
F Archen
F Mudkip
and/or F Treeko
If you have any of those, PM me! I'm breeding for egg move Pokemon, and if you get me one of those, I'll get you the egg move baby!

I'm looking for an male ekans/arbok with dark pulse. PM me if you have one :3

first off, i'm new to this website, and i dont know if anyone still plays pokemon diamond/pearl, but i would like to know if anyone has an umbreon to trade for a monferno/ infernape. if not, i'll take an eevee. the reason i ask is that something happened and my saved game got deleted :headbang and my favorite Pokémon was umbreon. i would like to have one, i dont care if you hacked to get it, but i would really, really, like one.

thank you.

I'm really looking for a legit UT shiny Kyogre. I would be willing to offer 2-3 shinies for it, if it's legit.

Shoot me a PM if intrested.

does anyone have a hitmonchan with the iron fist ability for trade I would really appreciate it if someone can get back at me with a PM thank you

If anyone has a Landorus I'd appreciate a trade or a Gyarados with Dark Pulse he can be any nature but must be Male. Also any Storm Drain Female Lileep are appreciated.

Lf these pokemon: meowth, tentacool, magnemite, grimer, voltorb, natu, azurill, bonsly, hoppip, snubbull, whismur, nosepass, meditite, plusle, gulpin, numel, torkoal, spoink, spinda, cacnea, kecleon, burmy, pachirisu, shellos (both forms), buneary, carnivine.

I have any other breedable pokemon not mentioned in the list above so pm me if you have, with the wants so I can breed for you.

Also looking for these legendaries: manaphy, cresselia, mew, jirachi.

For these above I can offer legendaries.

Thanks

looking for an electric pokemon from Pokemon White with charge. can trade almost anything

UPDATE: NEW RULES ADDED. See the new rules in the first post. Anyone looking for items or a cloner can now be asked for here XD.:)

Does anyone have an untouch legit event shaymin they will be willing to trade for an egg hatch phione

Hey guys new to the forums here! I am really looking to trade for any event pokemon because currently am trying to fill out the entire pokedex and those look to be the hardest to achieve!

samwise22 said:
Hey guys new to the forums here! I am really looking to trade for any event pokemon because currently am trying to fill out the entire pokedex and those look to be the hardest to achieve!

Event Pokemon or Rare Pokemon? You don't need Even Pokemon to fill your Pokedex. I got a Pichu without the Event.

Does anyone have an Adamant Axew with Mold Breaker? PM me if you do. Thank you :D

I'm looking for any PCNY events. I can offer anything in my thread.

Post here or Pm me plz.

I am looking for:

1. An Adamant Mold Breaker Axew, Any gender.

2. A DW (FEMALE) keyword being female poliwag.

PM Me if you have any of these.

I have been searching for a Mew . . .any nature, level, moves, just any mew. ;3 I will offer any of these Pokemon. . .

Pokeball_icon.png
- Mewtwo
mewtwo.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Lugia
249.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Ho-Oh
ho-oh.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Entei
244.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Raikou
RaikouIcon.gif

( If your willing to trade, just tell me which Pokemon you want and I'll tell you their level, nature, etc. )

<3
dpiconani151.gif

ShinySkies said:
I have been searching for a Mew . . .any nature, level, moves, just any mew. ;3 I will offer any of these Pokemon. . .

Pokeball_icon.png
- Mewtwo
mewtwo.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Lugia
249.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Ho-Oh
ho-oh.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Entei
244.gif

Pokeball_icon.png
- Raikou
RaikouIcon.gif

( If your willing to trade, just tell me which Pokemon you want and I'll tell you their level, nature, etc. )

<3
dpiconani151.gif

Are any events? I have a mew.

pokemon99 said:
Are any events? I have a mew.

No event ones ... but I could also have the Pokemon you want of mine to hold any item. ^^ I've collected just about every single item. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back