BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm looking for a shiny UT mewtwo, i'd be willing to trade a shiny bisharp if you're interested.

ALSO; i'm looking for a foreign ditto, other than japanese. thanks!

I'm looking for shellder holding a waterstone lvl,nature etc don't matter. As long as it holds water stone message me if you can trade. I have most of the starters except totodile and liplup and I can breed pokemon ....list too long to write which ones

If someone can get me a shiny Rufflet even if it's hacked I don't care I just want one I'll even trade something good for it can anyone get one for me PM ASAP

I really need a shiny from the 5th gen. If anybody can get me one, it would be great, and I have great Pokemon.

Yo so im just looking for shiny pokes
i will take pretty much any
i can offer

Garbodor(shiny)
Dragonite(shiny)
suicune(shiny)
entei(shiny)
raiku(shiny)
Celebi
Victini
Mew
Jirachi
Zorua
Zoruark
Mewtwo

also many EV trained and 70+
and any ingame legendary

Sweet, lemme know

Does anyone have an Abra with synchronize with an adamant nature that I could borrow? I just started my Black so I don't have anything to offer you. I'm trying to catch that Crocodile guy and I keep getting the shaft with timid natures haha.

I need a umbreon at lv.65 or up for my Pokemon Black. I can offer a Rotom lv. 62. Please Pm me if you are willing to trade.

Still looking for a low level, UT if possible regular non shiny Mew, regular non shiny Shaymin, non shiny Manaphy. I have NO shines left and these are the last few descent pokemon I've got left to offer. I'll attach one of the two masterballs that I have or rare candy since I don't need them. If you could help I would greatly appreciate it even if its a trade back and fourth so I can get them into my pokedex send it back to you and later find them my own in the GTS.

Mewtwo- 70 Careful
Palkia- 100 Hasty
Dialga- 81 Hardy
Raikou- 40 Bold
Japanese named Entei- 40 Modest
Suicune - 40 Lax
Aricuno- 50 Quirky
Zapdos- 100 Calm
Moltres- 50 Impish
Ho-Oh- 100 Quiet
Lugia- 46 Hasty
Japanese named Cresselia - 54 Lonely
Zekrom- 50 Sassy
Thundurus - 50 Naive
extra Jirachi from GTS- 43 Quirky ( was gotten at level 27)

Looking for:
Roselia
Delcatty/Skitty
Poochyena

PM me, and I have most of Unova pokemon
including Snivy, Vullaby, and Cottonee.

I posted this earlier to no avail, would anyone be able to meet my offer?

Gary Walsh said:
Would anyone happen to have the WIN2011 Raikou? I meant to get an extra one off Wi-Fi today to send to Black/White, but the event ended a couple of hours ago :(. Just to clarify though, I'd need the actual, original Raikou, it can't be duplicated via the GTS due to its Classic Ribbon, and I don't consider Pokémon cloned via Action Replay in the slightest bit legitimate – so in that vain I'd need to know exactly where/who it was obtained from. I don't have a player thread, but I'd be willing to trade any one of my EV'd Pokémon (I have competitive versions of nearly half the Pokédex, just ask for a species), shiny Pokémon, events (just specify), or any combination of the three (most I RNG'ed so they have either flawless or top-notch IVs for any competitively-inclined folks).

And if anyone would be able to accept, I'll be using 4th Gen to trade, just to clear that bit up. Thanks!

I'm still in the need a of sheelder with water stone attached or better yet a cloyster just pm me if you can trade we will deal then. Thanks

@ wishmaker - i have a lv100 shaymin, although it's legitimacy is questionable. i'd be willing to trade it to you, let you check it out, and trade back if you wish.

@ kyroid - i'll trade a shiny bisharp for a shiny UT mewtwo, if you have one.

@ dudedudedude - i have both of many, and if you have a mewtwo i'll trade one of both.

scheezy said:
@ wishmaker - i have a lv100 shaymin, although it's legitimacy is questionable. i'd be willing to trade it to you, let you check it out, and trade back if you wish.

Hello Scheezy:) That could work what would you want me to be sending you?

Hi

I'm looking for the 6 ev training bands in pokemon white.If you have them and are willing to trade just pm me with what you would like.

thanks

kamil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back