BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really NEED the Grass Knot TM by June 12th for VGCs!!!!!! I have a lot of items, even Soul Dew, most berries and all the TMs from the Third Generation!!!! Contact me. You can PM me!

I'm looking for a shaymin I have legendaries I can trade,gamestop pichu, and alot of other pokemon like with specific natures or moves I'm willing to trade

Hello everybody, I am looking for a legitimate Celebi. I am also looking for a Gamestop Pichu. I have a lot of good Pokemon. I have a ton of Wishmkr Jirachis (via Emerald Duplication glitch).

Very simple: Anyone have a Torchic and Treeko? I can give you two other starters (in eggs, I'm afraid) in return. I can hatch them, but it may take a while with what I do. (over 300 obtained :D)

I am looking for a trapinch, I have most of the starter pokémon for trade, and I also have a few beldums, eevees, riolus, and more! just PM or email me with a friend code, and we can have a voice chat Prior to trading!

Anything else you want? I may or may not be able to get Trapinch, it just depends on if or if not I moved the items or area itself.

Dlife said:
I'm looking for a shaymin I have legendaries I can trade,gamestop pichu, and alot of other pokemon like with specific natures or moves I'm willing to trade

Joeypals!! said:
Very simple: Anyone have a Torchic and Treeko? I can give you two other starters (in eggs, I'm afraid) in return. I can hatch them, but it may take a while with what I do. (over 300 obtained :D)

JakeThePillowSnake said:
I am looking for a trapinch, I have most of the starter pokémon for trade, and I also have a few beldums, eevees, riolus, and more! just PM or email me with a friend code, and we can have a voice chat Prior to trading!

Darkrai said:
Hello everybody, I am looking for a legitimate Celebi. I am also looking for a Gamestop Pichu. I have a lot of good Pokemon. I have a ton of Wishmkr Jirachis (via Emerald Duplication glitch).

I have all of those. PM me if you want to make an offer.

I'm in need of some Pokes, specially this ones:
Gligar/Gliscor
Anorith/Armaldo or Fossil
Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra
Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape
Shieldon/Bastiodon or Fossil
Rotom

Anyone care to help.

I am able to get eggs for all except Rotom. (concentrating on Hoenn) What are we talking in return? Some other pokemon I want are:
Torkoal
Bagon
Trapinch
Gulpin
Spheal

safariblade said:
Joeypals!! said:
JakeThePillowSnake said:

I have all of those. PM me if you want to make an offer.

It wont let me pm but what are you looking for for shaymin

I don't think anyone will want these, but I have two pokemon to trade... PM me your offers if you have any.

I have a FEMALE Relicanth with relaxed nature, capable of taking hits charecteristic, and it likes sour food.
It will have a great defense stat.. I will also EV train it in defense if you offer something worth while...
I also have another relicanth, male, with adament nature, likes to thrash about characteristic, and likes spicy food. This one will have a great attack stat. I will EV train it in attack if you offer something worth while.

Both are level 1.
I will give you both ev trained in the one stat described for any of the power items besides power bracer or power belt.

If you have an offer, please PM instead of posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back