BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

I need an eevee and I'm offering oshawotts and Zoruas

EDIT: I also have a Zoraork but I dunno If I'll trade him..

I"m looking for a DW female lileep, I have pokemon with pokerus, quite a few BP which can be used to buy Battle Subway items, and most Kanto pokemon.

The last pokemon I need to finish my Dex is Snivy. Can offer Tepig, Oshawoot, and any other non legendary from black/white.

I'm like to get at-least one of these: Pokemon World Championships 2011 Scrafty. LMK Thanks

I need a Timid and UNTOUCHED Thundurus with Hidden Power Fire.PM me for a deal to be made.

I want a Docile Bulbasaur that likes to eat, and a calm Charmeleon.Both pokemon can know any moves,I don't care. I have a shiny event eevee and a shiny Jolteon, and a few other pokemon.PM me if Interested!

Does anyone have all 4 Tracks of Light Deoxys on their gen 4 games? If so I only need 2 of these. Ikhana: If you see this post which 2 forms did you already give me? Thanks XD.:)

Does anyone want a naughty or brave natured boy Axew w/ Mold Breaker. Has perfect IVs in HP, Attack and Defense.

Would anyone be willing to trade a Victini, Tornadus, Manaphy, or a Vullaby?

I can trade an Entei, a Suicune, a Chandelure... and anything else I may find that I want to give up.

If anyone has a Quiet Natured DW Poliwag with Drizzle or can breed one for me I'd be very interested in trading for it. PM me If interested. I don't have very many DW Pokemon myself so hopefully we can work something out.

i need these pokemon or there pre evos with perfect or near perfect ivs ( beetween 29 and 31 in every stat): gastradon, vapyoreon latios, infernape, abomasnowfrostlass, wimsicot, thunderus,terracion, and if any one has it a dream world lucario. none of these pokemon can be hacked in any way as i want them for the vgc i have a few jpn event hydragon with perfect speed, sp.d, and hp and i think spattk. pm me.

Can someone please spare a female dream world Politoed (or the base one of the base forms I just want it for the ability) preferabily with good IVs, and it CANNOT be hacked. Regrettably I don't have much I could trade in return. PM me if you could spare one. Thanks :)

I Need a DW torchic preferably good IVs adamant NOT HACKED dont have much to offer look at my trade thread (listed below in sig) I will offer any thing from it.
-kthxbye

Going to try putting this here and see if anyone can help. I'm looking for a Zorua or Zoroark. I don't care what they know or the stats. I did not get to go to Gamestop due to work schedule so do not have either the celebi or the shiny puppies. Just went to my local ToysRUs and found out they are closing that store on October 2nd and moving across town so are not doing the Zoroark wifi giveaway. I'm not very far into White as I don't always get to play. I have 3 badges and working on levelling so I can go after the 4th badge. I am on the dream world so might consider giving up one of the ones I have or can breed a starter. I don't normally do breeding for stats so not sure about all that. If anyone can help and feels like doing so, please PM so can take out of this thread. If I get lucky and someone helps, I'll edit this so no one else tries to offer. Thanks in advance.

i really need these 6 pokemon or their pre evos with great ivs (between 29 and 31 in every stat): abomasnow(modest with giga drain preferably), frostlass(modest), reunicliss(modest), gliscor(posin heal)( adament or impish). i have a few of the shiny jpn hydragon event with 31 ivs in spdf/spd/ph and i think spatk.

I need a Spiky Ear Pichu please! Just tell me what you need thanks:)

i want a gliscor/gligar with dream word abillty plz

Hiya, I'm new to all this so apologies in advance if I say something stupid. Like LadyWolf up there, I'm looking for Zorua or Zoroark and can't think of any other way to get it but through trade. Any level, even if it's newly hatched from an egg. Not sure I have any pokemon anyone would want but I have some dreamworld pokemon, and I don't really have any special pokemon other than that. So just ask if I have something and I'll let ya know ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back