BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Trade Now Thread (take a look before making a trade thread)

Yoshidude10 said:
Looking for the following:

-a DW Female Impish Gligar(w/ Poison Heal to clarify)
-a flawless Modest Celebi with Natural Cure
-a flawless Careful Jirachi with Serene Grace

I can RNG for just about any Shiny you need at the nature you want. Thanks!

I can give you DW female Gligar if you still need one. And btw Gligar has Immunity and Gliscor has Poison Heal.

If its Impish, I'll take it. Did you need anything besides the Scyther? I can RNG for a Shiny Scyther of any nature, if you'd like.

I think I am asking to much when I said Gen 3 Jolly Scyther with a special move so could you just RNG it to be Jolly, Shiny and possibly with perfect IVs(at least for speed and attack). It also needs to be in gen 4 so I can teach him Roost. If it is too much work for you or you can't RNG in gen 4 I'll be more than happy to give you an Impish DW Gligar for free. :)

I can try for perfect IVs, but I can't guarantee it. I'll try for Attack and Speed, but since I'm not too familiar with regular RNG, I can probably only get one perfect IV in one stat.

As long as it is shiny, Jolly and in 4th gen it is ok. If you can get one perfect IV make it speed. If you want I can send you Gligar now. My FC: 5371 9942 6386.

Nah, let me RNG for you first. I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Edit: Wait, how can you get me a DW Gligar in 4th Gen?

Lol I have a bunch of DW Gligars on my White (breeding for a good Gligar) not on my 4th gen games. I just need for Scyther to be transfered on my Heart Gold so I can teach it Roost and then my friend will help me transfer it to his Black and then to my White. Whenever you want your Gligar just PM me give me a Patrat or something for it. And that FC is for my White.

I also need a female Gligar with impish (prefferably with perfect/near perfect ivs)

I need a SunStone. You could just make some random Patrat hold it.

Just PM me to make a deal.

Does anybody have a Stone Edge TM in Gen 4 for trade? If so PM me that'd be great...

Would anyone be willing to help me trade-evolve my gurdurr and boldore?

My friend code is 0003 5367 4716

I need DW Poliwag and DW Vulpix. I can offer almost any shiny pokemon[Non hacked]. I can also offer some event Pokemon, Please PM me.

Zorua up for trade!

Does anyone have a Reshiram for trade? I'm willing to trade one of my Zoruas that I bred and they are not hacked. If anyone has a Reshiram they'd like to trade please tell me the stats, level and moveset. Preferrably the level you caught it. Currently there are 5 Zoruas up for grabs so if you want to trade trade soon. If you don't have Reshiram but still want a Zorua please list the Pokemon you are willing to trade.
PM me!

If anyone has a Zorua to trade I could use one. Have almost any b/w pokemon to trade. Preferably a Zorua that I could use to breed. My FC is 5071 6192 1547 player name is Chet.

I need a vullaby, tornadus, and victini. want to get my pokedex as complete as possible, and really need these. I have newly hatched zoruas, oshawotts, tepigs, snivys, evees, and a lv51 female zoroark I can trade. pokemon white fc: 0604 8389 0454 (jerry)

I have a Level 100 Heracross with Jolly Nature and Pokerus up for trade in my Gen 5 game. I can also breed Zorua's If anyone needs them but it will take me awhile. I'm also still looking for a Jolly Natured Mew from Gen 4 or 5 If anyone has one for trade, I can still trade for other stuff depending on what you guys have.

Have a shiny Golett for trade.
I'm looking for a shiny Shroomish or Breloom if anyone has them! ^_^

I have just restarted my BW cart - can any one hook me up with an PKRS infected basic of any kind? Dragon would be cool, but even a patrat is fine

I really need a male dark pulse deino, zweilous, hydreigon, seviper, arbok or gyradous. Pm me if you have one of them and we can then negotiate.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back