The Throw An Object Game Version 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jump out of the way. I then throw a mysterious orb onto the ground. For the moment, it does nothing.

*Char*
PALKIA TIME!!!!!!!

*golem1996 turns into Palkia*

*Palkia*
I use spacial rend throwing everyone to outer space. GOOD LUCK GETTING BACK!!!!

*golem1996 turns into Charizard*

I use Hiro's Timespace-bending powers to get me back. Then I use some random dude's (don't know whose, never revealed) cryokineticy to freeze your wings and tail.

I throw myself back onto Earth (don't ask how as I can't think of any reason as to how). I then throw a Poké Ball, which, ironically enough, contains a Golem. It uses Rock Slide on golem1996, who can't dodge it due to Lt. Houndoom freezing his wings and tail.

*crackle-crackle, CHAR!!*
I defrost, burn all the bugs and use Seismic Toss a couple times throwing everyone into the sun.

i throw a banana and then use water dragon justsu on every single person who has ever played this game.

I've abstained from my game for long enough.

/me throws notices at all of you and demands all of you to come back and play this game that will satisfy all of you!

I throw something at Senor Noobnerd. It's just a random object I found on the ground. Has some sharp edges though.

/me throws back parts of me that were cut off by the sharp random object into Jigglypuff38's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back