Votes: 106 25.0%
  • Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of growing attached to all of them best I'm think about water otter. :) I know he looks kind of lame now but I'm guessing (and praying) he'll end up having the most awesome final evolution ever! :D

I can't make an informed decision without the evolutions, but for now, I pick Tsututjara or whatever. The grass snake thing.

x598 said:
---Warning---Warning---
this is completely of topic:

Although tsutaja is classifies as the "grass snake pokemon" I still believe that its won't turn out much like a snake. After all, we can't forget that it has legs and snakes don't

Actually, I'm hoping Tsutaaja will become a super awesome snake in it's final evo and even though it has legs now it's totally possible. There's a myth that some snakes evolved from lizards because apparently in prehistoric times some lizards feet feel off and they became snakes! It's possible they're following this story with Tsutaaja.

Yeah, I am waiting for the evos and going with the coolest but Im thinking Tsutaaja for now and I agree, the legs will eventually disapear, the next evo they will propably like giratina's "stumps"

x598 said:
---Warning---Warning---
this is completely of topic:

Although tsutaja is classifies as the "grass snake pokemon" I still believe that its won't turn out much like a snake. After all, we can't forget that it has legs and snakes don't

Well, can we stay on topic? That was kinda pointless anyways.

I'm definitely getting pokabu. :D I love pigs. I hope it will evolve into something nice... and I hope people will eventually stop making roasted pork jokes. ;)

Wolf616 said:
I'm definitely getting pokabu. :D I love pigs. I hope it will evolve into something nice... and I hope people will eventually stop making roasted pork jokes. ;)

But roasted pork jokes just exemplify Pokabu. I mean, come on, bacon? He was meant for that name.

150 posts! Yay!

Monster D said:
Well everyone wants the grass starter so I don't want it. i want bboth th fire and water.

I don't want the grass starter. I want Pokabu. How could make an assumption like that? Darn you! Darn you to heck!

Just kidding. But there are a lot of people that don't want Tsataaja.

I will probably pick Tsutaja, unless the evolutions will convince me otherwise.

I like all three of them, but Tsutaja just has something the other two don't. Ha, it will be my first grass starter I guess. 1st gen was Squirtle, 2nd gen was Cyndaquil, 3rd was Torchic and 4th was Piplup. Can't wait :)!

sturtle said:
I don't want the grass starter. I want Pokabu. How could make an assumption like that? Darn you! Darn you to heck!

Just kidding. But there are a lot of people that don't want Tsataaja.

Lol, Well i didnt mean everyone in the planet...i meant most people. and im getting both Pokabu and the water starter cuz im awesome like that;)

SinRaven said:
I will probably pick Tsutaja, unless the evolutions will convince me otherwise.

I like all three of them, but Tsutaja just has something the other two don't. Ha, it will be my first grass starter I guess. 1st gen was Squirtle, 2nd gen was Cyndaquil, 3rd was Torchic and 4th was Piplup. Can't wait :)!
Yeah i will choose off of evos too. I just hope mijumaru's evo is not fat! lol

Mine were 1st gen: charmander 2nd gen: cynaquil 3rd gen: mudkip
4th gen: Turtwig, chimchar and piplup (turtwig on diamond piplup on pearl and chimchar on platinum)

as of right now, Pokabu.
Depending on evolutions, then it's Mijumaru.
I REFUSE to pick Tsutaja, although he looks ridiclously cool (aestethically and his attitude ;D), because he's gonna be the majority. I absolutely hate the going with the majority.
Unless its Mudkip.
I love teh mudkipzzz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back