Votes: 106 25.0%
  • Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the grass snake looked the least lame...but not by much. Tbh I'd have to wait till I see the evolutions to be sure.

id have to go with grass snake but honestly i think they all suck its just not like the good old days when the starters were the pokemon to have and now it seems like they just draw an animal color it a different color and call it the next gen of pokemon

Mijumaru isn't frowning because it's sad. It's the way otter's mouths are positioned below their nose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_otter

I'm seriously considering choosing Mijumaru over Tsutaaja now. Just look at him in this picture and tell me he's not unbelievably cute!
aguabanner.jpg

I want all of them. I think they all look sweet. The snake is my least favorite, behind Pokabu and Mijumaru for first. Both look cute. The snake just reminds me to much of Treeko. Everyone be hating on the new legendaries and starters, saying they aren't creative, but I mean we have had like 0 otters and like 1 pig before, so those are very creative(they are new for the most part). Hopefully, the snake will evolve into something without legs, and be just a serpent, because we have never had a grass snake(only poison).

For once, the grass type seems to be significantly the most popular one. In gens 2 and 3, as well as this one, I always like the grass types.

tummytom10 said:
id have to go with grass snake but honestly i think they all suck its just not like the good old days when the starters were the pokemon to have and now it seems like they just draw an animal color it a different color and call it the next gen of pokemon

Actually that's how I felt about the earlier generations. They felt so plain but now they look more creative. I don't any Pokemon generations are bad, it's just that everyone has different tastes.

I've ALWAYS gone with the fire type, ever since I started playing...except with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, I loathe Chimchar with a passion. I actually like each of this gen's starters though. I'll probably go with Pokabu because he'll hopefully evolve into some awesome boar creature, whom I'll name Ganon... :)

I think the sea otter pokemon is misunderstood so i might pick it. But i actually really like the grass type!

I picked Tsutaja ( grass snake ) as i always go for the grass type ,but i may change to Pokabu ( fire pig ) later on depending on further news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back