• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Looking for specific things, have a few goodies!!!

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Need a few things!

As long as the laser isn't reverse sure. So it's this?

Your:
FA Cheren
FA Ghetsis

For my:
FA Bianca
Bike
Hypnolaser
Dark Patch
2 Prism

Right?

No address exchange yet though I wanna make sure everything's good-to-go

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Have gold catcher/FA Supporters, need deck cards.

Bumped with some gems! Bring me those Genesects

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Have gold catcher/FA Supporters, need deck cards.

Is Gold Receiver still decked?

Pokewiz1999 said:
It can be undecked as I don't nec. need the bling for the deck it's in. What were you thinking?

SoldiersSpirit said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
It can be undecked as I don't nec. need the bling for the deck it's in. What were you thinking?

Well it's maybe a 10 dollar card. I have 3 N and 1 RH DCE. Anything else you want?

Sorry I responded to you on my thread lol. The RH DCE I'd only value at $3 because I'd prefer HGSS so let me know if that's okay with you?>

SoldiersSpirit said:
Sorry I responded to you on my thread lol. The RH DCE I'd only value at $3 because I'd prefer HGSS so let me know if that's okay with you?>

That's fine. So like 6 dollars so far on my part. Any other small things you want?

Got any Garchomp (Mach Cut), altaria, or Garbador?

SoldiersSpirit said:
Got any Garchomp (Mach Cut), altaria, or Garbador?

Nope nope and just traded last one. I might only start trading for my deck wants and possibly binder wants

Bah, humbug lol.

Uhhhh I could throw you a RH Umbreon on my side and could you throw in Palkia EX on yours?

Just out of pure curiosity would you trade the gold catcher towards Virizion-EX?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Just out of pure curiosity would you trade the gold catcher towards Virizion-EX?

I would indeed, but genesect EX or FA supporters would also have to be involved.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

I would indeed, but genesect EX or FA supporters would also have to be involved.

Um ok I may be able to go along with that depends on how my deck testing goes...

Bump with SR virizion, SIlver Mirror, Sigilyph PLB etc.

RE: The Soldiers Trade Bunker. Have gold catcher/SR Virizion, need deck cards.

I want your Virizion shiny. I have 1 RH DCE, 3 N, 4 Caitlin. So I'd say 2$, 2$, and 3$. I'd value Virizion at 12$. Any Plasma Blast RH's you need?

Sorry, sr virizion has been traded will update the list qheb I get a chance but I hVe plb packs up for trade ;)

SoldiersSpirit said:
Sorry, sr virizion has been traded will update the list qheb I get a chance but I hVe plb packs up for trade ;)

INTERESTED!!! Sorry I blew up for a sec. Price per pack? And I don't want weighed packs and that junk

Back