Votes: 9 64.3%
  • nah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • tiers are for queers

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Sign-Ups - Discussing Japanese Tier List!

We need one more person for the tournament please.

Characters for the tournaments
Culex77 - Samus
hipoke - Link
Bulbabuddy - Jigglypuff
Venusour x - Yoshi
jirachinick - Peach
arcanine king - Lucas
coolkidmaster555 - Mr. Game and Watch
Hatman - Pit
GHJamesGH - Luigi
Luigibuster9898 - Ganondorf

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Sign-Ups - Discussing Japanese Tier List!

EWW LINK? I wanted Jigglypuff so bad =P Getting good with her. Well not that good, but good enough to win a game a couple of times. A few questions
Do I have Link for the whole tournament? And if someone gets like Samus are they able to use ZSS?

I would join, but I have no FC. But, I'm not a competitive Brawler anyway...

I'll join the tournament.The People on the wi-fi are all complete spamers anyway.I cannot stand spammers UGH.Just play the game for real or beat it your wasting to much server space.I will be the last I guess.

People just spam one move and not use the character's entire moveset. Pikachu's Thunder is a notorious move people spam.

yup,and if I here aiyieyieya once more someones head will roll.For some unsightly reason i'm not shown as a member -.- I don't get it.

Pit's annoying, I know. There's more to a character than just spamming it's most powerful move.

Probably they spam the move because they can't use the characters' other moves properly...

Boss! I got Lucas, That will be a fun person to mess around with.

HIYAYAYAYAYAYA

THE FIGHT IS ON
THE FIGHT IS ON
THE FIGHT IS ON
THE FIGHT IS ON

YOU'RE NOT READY YET.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB THE FIGHT IS ON

Moves get spammed because they're effective. You don't see people spamming stupid moves that suck, do you?

How could they not be able to utilize such simple moves.I can see how maybe metaknights down b might be difficult to master to some but how simple is it to utilize ---> b it certainly cannot be that difficult.

*I wanted Luigi/sad face*

I was talking about people using moves like Meta Knight's rapid sword flurry. It's easy to use and can be easily spammed in battles.

Kirby, metaknight,pit,fox,falco, and sheik can also utilize the same technique as the rapid sword combo.

Another thing I cant stand is when someone stands at the edge and throws you off and kills you.Then in sudden death they jump right off the stage.And i'm like wtf T_T.

Kirby and King Dedede can be notorious for the 'suicide victory'. They'll swallow up the foe, who has one life left and try to fall off the edge. They'll most likely do it if they have more than one life left and the foe would lose if KO'ed.

Bowser can also do that trick.I have yet to run into one that does so but apparently both him and ganondorf can do it using the side b move with ganon in air.

Out of all the heavyweights, the most difficult to control is Ganondorf. Even Bowser is easier to use, and he's more clunkier than Ganon.

I think Dedede is the easiest heavyweight to use with DK slightly behind Dedede.

Yeah ganon is extremely slow to be a "falcon clone".I do find best results with dedede mostly because of his recovery move.He can practically survive from falling every time.

If you can use Dedede's hammer attacks correctly, you can wipe the floor with opponents. You just have to know how to use it properly.

His hammer is great.If timed correctly with the spark waddle dee a KO can result from impact.The ice climbers seem unfair to me.One holds the saber sword the other holds the homerun bat instant KO.

You don't always get an instant KO with the Home Run bat. It'll do a lot of damage, but it won't always result in a 'home run/KO.'

Timing is of the essence with the HR bat. You need to get it fully charged and have the target hit have massive damage.

Why are we talking about items? We don't usually use them in tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back