Votes: 9 64.3%
  • nah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • tiers are for queers

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Sign-Ups - Discussing Japanese Tier List!

Lucario is higher than DDD and Wario on the Jp tier. Win >:]

Jp Metagame is pretty different. Do they really only play with only 3 stocks? I heard they do :3

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Sign-Ups - Discussing Japanese Tier List!

Wow. Just wow. The list is...odd.

At least I agree with Sonic's placing, and using the 3 Pokemon Trainer Pokemon seperate. But Wario and especially Peach are especially too low for my liking.

I'm kinda not surprised that Falco is pretty high on the Japanese tier list but I'm shocked at how high Toon Link is.

Is it to late for applications?

TDL...the American and Japanese rulesets are the same. One vs one, three stock, 8 minutes.

:x Fail on my part. Too much Collage, not enough Brawl :[

Look at how high up Wolf is on the Jp. Tier. Much improvement from his position in our tiers.

Thanks for clearing that up Hatman! I got 33 out of 37, does that mean I'll use 33 for the whole tournament?

Could I please get a link to the Japenese and US tier lists? I'd like to engage in the conversation, but I have no idea what the tier lists are.

Thanks in advance.

King Dedede is my main, and he's a D. I assume he's a 'middle of the road' character with his Jap. rating.

Its S-G, meaning 8 tiers. So yes, Dedede would be in the middle.

So Zero suit is a c rank eh.That should be acceptable hopefully.

whoo for falco being so high up :D

It's nice to see R.O.B pretty high up. Does anyone else find the B section funny :D

@Bulbasaur: It's not really an 'improvement'. 4th in Melee, 4th in Brawl, 3rd in jp Brawl.

I've been testing out Ice Climbers a little bit. They're a C. Pikachu was my main before Dedede. I still use Pika, and he's also a C.

It's lovely to see wolf so high up in b.I do not know why he is so low in american tiers.He's pretty fast and has enough power so yeah that's nice to see.

yeah, Wolf is great. His recovery move is amazing too.

I like Marth being high up too, but I guess thats expected. I've been working on edge guarding, and his spike is AMAZING. the only problem you can have is miss and die (which I've done a lot :p)

Also, can I suggest a topic once this one dies out?

Yeah marth is excellent and truly underated.But he is as you said a high risk and high reward character.Lucario is seriously high up.Mewtwo was awesome and I hope that they bring him back.Unfortunately he was placed in bottom on ssbm tier list jpn.

Marth? Underrated? Obviously you haven't seen competitive smash. He is extremely good at zoning and other nasty things like that. Stupid sword hitboxes. >.<

I know right? Thats why he's my main, the epic hitboxes, great spikes, and abusing his Dancing Sword.

Or just because I felt like Bowser wasn't working for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back