The Shinx Shop! Avatars, Banners, Userbars, Trainer Cards, and Sprites!

Are you satisfied with your request?

• Of course!

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sort of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Ick!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Shinx Shop! Avatars, Banners, Userbars, Trainer Cards, and Sprites! *ALL REQUESTS COMPLETE*

pokemon99 said:
crystaltheumbreon said:
Banner
Image: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=shiny+scrafty#/d33xoat and http://merum-sb-blueolimar.deviantart.com/art/560-Shiny-Scrafty-V-2-193207769
Background design/color(s): Grey and green
Text (if any):None
Text color:
Animation (optional): None
Anything Else: nope
Do you have permission to use those images in a banner? I don't want to get in trouble with copyright again.

If you do, I can do it.
I'm not sure if I have permission..., but I'll ask...

RE: The Shinx Shop! Avatars, Banners, Userbars, Trainer Cards, and Sprites! *MOST REQUESTS COMPLETE*

Finished ZebraGoomba's request!

weavile%252520splice.png

Code:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JYM-UYkdvhU/ThRh7zfP6RI/AAAAAAAAAp0/1JAMioPC1As/s800/weavile%252520splice.png

RE: The Shinx Shop! Avatars, Banners, Userbars, Trainer Cards, and Sprites! *MOST REQUESTS COMPLETE*

Thanks a bunch Shinx!

You're welcome! :D

I've noticed a lot of people are not giving credit for requests lately. If you are using something you have requested from this and you are not giving credit in your signature or elsewhere, please make sure to give credit.

Banner
Image: I don't have a specific image but can you put a shiny metagross using meteor mash in a forest theme. If he can't be using meteor mash that's fine too.
Backround design/colors: a forest theme.
Text if any:none.
Text color:
Animation(optional):none
Anything else:nope

I might be able to do it, only problem is that I'm not sure what Meteor Mash looks like. I'll try though ;)

Hey can you make me a banner?? i dont care about size or anything, just so long as it is a really cool Blaziken type of thing, ya know?

thanx a ton:cool:

^ I can do it if you use the correct form ;)

dude im a total noob :headbang u'll hav to explain more lol

Pokemon: Emolga + Minccino
Sprites: Emolga and Minccino
Base Pokemon: Minccino
Body Parts: Mostly Emolga's wings, and then some recolours.

Image:
Background design/color(s):
Text (if any):Aeroman Unleashed
Text color:purple
Animation (optional):no
Anything Else:no

plz&tnx

I can do it if you use the correct form.

The correct form for banners is this:
Banner
Image:
Text (if any):
Text color:
Animation (optional):
Anything Else:

Oh, and all other requests are accepted.

Image: Houndour
Background design/color(s): Black and white sparkles with Houndour
that stands out breathing fire (unless you can't make the fire)
Text (if any): Houndour
Text Color: Orange
Anything Else: No

Hydregion25 said:
Image: Houndour
Background design/color(s): Black and white sparkles with Houndour
that stands out breathing fire (unless you can't make the fire)
Text (if any): Houndour
Text Color: Orange
Anything Else: No

Sure! I'll do it as soon as I can.

I may be a bit slow getting to requests now that I'm back in school, so please be patient :)

Shinx107 said:
I can do it if you use the correct form.

The correct form for banners is this:
Banner
Image:
Text (if any):
Text color:
Animation (optional):
Anything Else:

Oh, and all other requests are accepted.

r u talking to me?

He is talking to me because I didn't use the forum for the banner but I deleted my post.

Umm I'm not really losing patience just wanting to know if you can do my request I have requested or if you're working on it. Basically I want an unorganized status report if you can. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

ok then...here goes...

banner
backround color: red/orange flames
image: a cool pose of blaziken
animation: none
text: BURN BABY BURN
text color: white
anything else: no

Sorry for the delay in request-filling, I've been busy but I will try to do as many as I can today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back