• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes Sale; Primal Clash - NV + RH Playable Trainers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! P!P Promos, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

How damaged?

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! P!P Promos, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Like I mentioned, it is good if your looking for something to play with, but a collection want, I would not recommend.

It has some what I presume white/dirt spots from I guess being played with and also a weird indent/crease thing (cause by most likely from packaging) which can be seen on the bottom left.

Updated!

FULL ART Tornadus (EP) - $5.00
FULL ART Reshiram (BW) - $5.00

$10 delivered mate and its a deal?

I can take Darkrai EX Promo at $6 shipped, or take Darkrai EX Promo and the burgundy Regionals dice for $10 shipped. I do not want delivery confirmation or tracking.

There is a Darkrai on eBay for $6.80 shipped. Not trying to be rude or anything, just saying that I'd rather buy from you than him, if the price is right.

Hi! Could I take the Playset of Crushing Hammers and 2 DEX Sableye for $7 shipped? :)

Updated and bump!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! SR Charizard, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Updated with SR Charizard!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! SR Charizard, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Updated! More info added on Charizard! Now taking offers on (Error!) Shiny Charizard too!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! SR Charizard, Lot of HTL, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

List has been updated with more codes, ACE SPEC cards, and tons of Hypnotoxic Lasers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! SR Charizard, Lot of HTL, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

I'll buy your catcher and 5 metal energies at 16.00 shipped.

I can do that, PM me.

Thanks

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! PS and Promo Codes, Lot of HTL, Playmats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Bump!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! PS and Promo Codes, Lot of HTL, Playmats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Would you take $105 for all of the codes typed?

Some of the codes have been sold have these left right now:

1x Darkrai EX Tin - $2.00 each
2x Mewtwo EX Tin - $2.00 each
1x Rayquaza EX - $2.00 each
2x Reshiram EX Tin - $2.00 each
1x Zekrom EX Tin - $2.00
1x Serperior - $1.50
1x Samurott - $1.50
1x Kyurem - $1.50
2x DragonSnarl - $2.00 each
1x DragonSpeed - $2.00
1x Explosive Edge - $2.00 each
1x Furious Knights - $2.50
1x Power Play - $2.00
2x Black & White Trainer Kit - Night Hunter - $2.00 each
4x Dragon Vault - $1.50 each
1x Darumaka Promo - $1.50
1x Gliscor/Ninetales/Xatu Promo Code - $1.50

119x Plasma Storm Codes - $0.45 each

Could do them for $97.50+fees if your interested.

LMK.

Bumping with Promo Catchers for sale!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Reward Catchers, Lot of HTL, Playmats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Bump! Taking best offers on the Promo Catchers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Reward Catchers, Lot of HTL, Playmats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE POKEMON & TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Bump with new Full Art trainers!

Thread update with more cards added and lower prices!

Could you do the Pokemon Catcher for $9 shipped? LMK!

Back