• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes Sale; Primal Clash - NV + RH Playable Trainers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe v. 1.1! P!P Promos, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, DE, TONS OF RH STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Full updated selling list!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe v. 1.1! P!P Promos, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, DE, TONS OF RH STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Updated List!

$7.50 shipped for the Pluspower and Super Scoop Up Play! promos?

How much for Terrakion NVI shipped to Croatia? PM me with price so I could send you money for it.

Bumping with updates on everything!

Fully Updated! Tons more stuff added and prices lowered!

Fully Updated! Tons more stuff added and prices lowered!

Updated with lower prices! Feel free to haggle if you wish!

Also now offering FREE SHIPPING on cards for a limited time to all US Buyers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! P!P Promos, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Bump!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! P!P Promos, Dice, PlayMats, JPN Sleeves, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE!

Hi!

Do you have any 1999-2000 Base Set cards?

Is there a reference photo I can take a look at possibly? Not quite 100% if I have them or not.

Thanks.

I'll take a Tornadus EX please I'll pay through Paypal just PM me your Paypal e-mail please.

You wouldn't happen to have 1 Pokemon Catcher, would you?

1x Play! Pokemon Clear Greenish States Die
1x Play! Pokemon Clear Purple Regional Die
CML for these.

Been busy sorry folks. List has been updated.

Any of you folk still need anything feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks.

Interested in Tornadus EX; $20 shipped?

Sure, PM me when your ready.

Thanks.

New Year, New Look on things!

1st bump of the new year!

Would you do 6 shipped on Giratina EX DRE?

Whoops sorry, guess I forgot to copy and paste that part.

Giratina is actually damaged. It is good if you are using it for a deck, but if it is for a collection, I wouldn't recommend it.

Back