XY The secret of Vivillon

Thief

Awaken the Fairies
I'm really interested to know what they mean by "there is a secret hidden within it's wings".
Maybe it's nothing big, but I was thinking it looks like either an eye, pokeball, or could have something to do with Xerneas since some people (like myself) have been speculating that he is like a fairy king.

It sort of looks digital, but also the pattern looks like it could be used as clothing.
The bottom wings being shorts and the top being a dress or shirt?

Of course I have no clue, I'm just throwing that out there.

Maybe, but I never thought they pointed attention to a Pokémon design like that before noting it as a secret?

We'd need better clues S:

I could see it going "Spinda" with those wings. Where there would be 8953995 variations of the pattern on its wings since its so nicely "pixelated".

But I'm assuming its the typical Caterpie clone of gen 6...aka nothing too special or useful. Hopefully I'm wrong and this is "Scolipede league", tho the typing alone already is a pain.

By not spoiling that image properly you have completely ruined the sixth generation of Pokemon for me.

Way. To. Go.

Someone mentioned earlier that there may be a different image on the back of its wings. I can't see anything significant at the moment, so the back of the wings may be interesting.

Rusty Sticks said:
By not spoiling that image properly you have completely ruined the sixth generation of Pokemon for me.

Way. To. Go.

Someone mentioned earlier that there may be a different image on the back of its wings. I can't see anything significant at the moment, so the back of the wings may be interesting.

Hey I fixed it!
Geez

I'm not sure, but I definitely noticed that. It could be a special event of some sort or a new ability of some type.

I know this is really stupid, but maybe Vivillon was formed from Missingno.? ;-)

Would explain why it looks somewhat pixelated, and has a purplish color.

Also, the typing is very clever, too! Missingno. was like a "bug" (glitch) in the game, and it "flew around" reeking havoc.

Maybe, this is Missingno. in Pokémon form!

PokemonFreak44 said:
I know this is really stupid, but maybe Vivillon was formed from Missingno.? ;-)

Would explain why it looks somewhat pixelated, and has a purplish color.

Also, the typing is very clever, too! Missingno. was like a "bug" (glitch) in the game, and it "flew around" reeking havoc.

Maybe, this is Missingno. in Pokémon form!

I kind of doubt this idea, but I really, really like it.

FloodBadge said:
CorinthiansRose said:
I don't know about its wings, but its eyes look like a QR code to me...

Vivillon smells kinda gimmicky to me...

Haha yeah, they'll be all like "scan Vivillon with your smartphone and then input the secret code into that extra DLC you have to puchase to unlock the rest of the game. Wait, you don't have a smartphone? Sucks for you..."

Oh wait, they already did something like this *cough* dream radar, pokemon black/white 2 and the fact that you had to capture the therian formes of landorus, thundurus and tornadus in it to complete your pokedex if you can't trade *cough*

CorinthiansRose said:
FloodBadge said:
Vivillon smells kinda gimmicky to me...

Haha yeah, they'll be all like "scan Vivillon with your smartphone and then input the secret code into that extra DLC you have to puchase to unlock the rest of the game. Wait, you don't have a smartphone? Sucks for you..."

Oh wait, they already did something like this *cough* dream radar, pokemon black/white 2 and the fact that you had to capture the therian formes of landorus, thundurus and tornadus in it to complete your pokedex if you can't trade *cough*

I thought the dream radar was a load of crap. It was just something to buy so you could get the Kami forms.

Anyways, I hope it's not gimmicky. Unless it's a really clever gimmick. lol

CorinthiansRose said:

The 3DS can also scan QR codes, it would make more sense. xD You'd need a computer or some printing of Vivillon though. ^^'

Drokas said:
CorinthiansRose said:

The 3DS can also scan QR codes, it would make more sense. xD You'd need a computer or some printing of Vivillon though. ^^'

so, how do you scan something with the 3DS if it's on the 3DS's screen?

FloodBadge said:
Drokas said:

Well thats why he said you'd need it on a computer screen or printout

FloodBadge said:
Drokas said:

Lool, did you read my entire post? xD
Besides, I was just replying to @CorinthiansRose, I'm not suggesting they would do that...

EDIT: Ninja'd by @leecario xD Thanks ^^

Back