• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Sacred Badge Makers Shop : Custom Orders Available! : UPDATE: New Arrivals as of 8-13-11 and New

RE: InfinityFangX's Pokemon Emporium - COMPLETE UPDATE - All Rares 1$ Unless Stated!

@about the energy

how many/what types?

RE: InfinityFangX's Pokemon Emporium - COMPLETE UPDATE - All Rares 1$ Unless Stated!

AnthonyP - Sorry but I don't have salamence anymore, it went on ebay =/

Dusknoir is Mint/NearMint and Magmortar is good/Near mint. I can do those both shipped for 14$?

-------------

mlouden03 -

3 Grass
1 Dark
1 Fighting
5 Metal
5 Psychic
1 Lightning

Sorry that all I have, never really played as much after hgsss

I'll pass on Mag. Condition really matters to me. Would you do Dusk for $7 shipped?

what is the number for charizard expedition?

depending on the number i am also intersted in Spirtomb AR --- 4$ and charizard G --- 1

AnthonyP - yeah that would be good, pm to confirm :]

gms16 - charizard is #40

I need these

x2 Copycat $.75
x2 Lookers Investigation --- $1
x1 BTS --- $4.50
x1 Gloom LA $.65
x1 Oddish LA $.35
x1 Warp Energy $1

also if you have any of these below, let me know and I want them also.

2 Vileplume UD
1 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmers
1 Warp Energy
1 Call Energy

Are PokeBlower+ $1 each?
Need:
2 Abomasnow SF
1 Metagross SV
3 Snover SF

sorry about late reply/check. energy are low priority..question..how much for one each of dp/ge trainers/stadiums etc and one each of BAD NON META md-HGSS trainers/etc (I'll pm you a list of the md-hgss ones I need if you PM me wit the dp/ge prices to remind me.

Could you do $5 on your x1 Professor Tyranitar Binder?

RE: The Sacred Badge Makers Shop : Create your own Badge or Choose from Premade ones, Very Cheap and Affordable!

*Super Bump*

When one shop dies another is born ^_~

I no longer sell cards anymore, but Badges! :D

RE: The Sacred Badge Makers Shop : Create your own Badge or Choose from Premade ones, Very Cheap and Affordable!

Anyone want a button? =S

RE: The Sacred Badge Makers Shop : Create your own Badge or Choose from Premade ones, Magnet or Pinback!

Hey, are the premade ones, like the Charizard, pins or markers?

RE: The Sacred Badge Makers Shop : Create your own Badge or Choose from Premade ones, Magnet or Pinback!

They can come with a pin, magnet, or just a blank back to use as a counter or what not :)

Ok, how much, shipped for a Charmander counter and Bulbasaur counter (blank back)? Also, is the front covered in the plastic case like election pins usually are?

Muddy68 said:
Ok, how much, shipped for a Charmander counter and Bulbasaur counter (blank back)? Also, is the front covered in the plastic case like election pins usually are?

It would be 2.95 total.

and do you mean the layer on top of the image? Its a clear plastic cover. The buttons are really high quality, they should last a long time. I haven't had a single one break on me yet :D

Yes, that is what I mean, and that's great! Also, since I send concealed cash, I'll just round it up to $3. PM me to confirm.

RE: The Sacred Badge Makers Shop : Custom Orders Available! : UPDATE: New Arrivals as of 8-11-11

*10 New Badges have been listed* ^_^

Back