Finished The Resistance Game 1 - Spies Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Resistance Round 1

Kecleon-X said:
Yeah, but I'm Merlin!

You can't deny I'm Merlin!

(Unless you're Merlin.)

Well if you're Merlin, then who are the spies? Wait, it doesn't matter, I win because I found Merlin.

PMJ, Keeper of Night & Drohn please PM me either "success" or "fail"!

Nobody is supposed to claim spy. Spies are supposed to hide it. That you're trying to confuse us makes me think you really are it. Might be best to keep TheGuy and MTC out of the teams for now.

Keep TheGuy and Machamp out of all missions from now on. As part of the resistance, they wouldn't try to confuse us like that, so for now, it's best they stay out of it.

If this mission fails, we know what there is a spy in Keeper, PMJ or Drohn. I assume that it could quite possibly be PMJ, since he instantly chose the three going on the mission, without talk from anyway.

I thought I made it pretty obvious I was joking, but whatever. We'll see what happens in this mission, then we'll have a better idea of what to do next mission. inb4 3 fails

If the mission fails, wouldn't that mean that two of us are spies? Majority, right?
I don't think PMJ is stupid enough to reveal himself early.

Keeper of Night said:
Is the mission fails, wouldn't that mean that two of us are spies? Majority, right?
I don't think PMJ is stupid enough to reveal himself early.

You only need 1 person to put in a fail for the mission to be a fail.

Everyone in the team needs to say it's a success. I already messaged Celever with a "success; down with the government" PM.

/me hopes KoN and PMJ will do the same.

Also, I think 5 rounds is not enough to find 4 spies. It makes sense with 5 people and 2 spies, like in the video, but for 10 people wouldn't 4 out of 7 make more sense?

Machamp The Champion said:
I thought I made it pretty obvious I was joking, but whatever. We'll see what happens in this mission, then we'll have a better idea of what to do next mission. inb4 3 fails

The Resistance is srzbuznis. Joking means you get isolated from the rest of us. Yey.

But seeing that we might already have a suspect spies already.. That narrows down the searcg

We're not sure that they are spies. They might not fully understand the game. Why would they claim spy if they know how the game works... >_> They might be spies that don't know how the game works, though..

Question: Are people allowed to edit posts here or is it like Werewolf?

They might want us to think they are not spies by purposely declaring that they are spies

>irl everyone claims spy and no one bats an eye
>someone claims spy on the internet and everyone loses their minds

I didn't see anyone claiming in the video. They were all pointing fingers at each other. Why would someone claim spy? That's both stupid for the town non-spies and wolfs spies, imo. The town non-spies will only confuse each other, since the wolfs spies know the identities of the others and the wolfs spies will make themselves suspicious.

Drohn said:
I didn't see anyone claiming in the video. They were all pointing fingers at each other. Why would someone claim spy? That's both stupid for the town non-spies and wolfs spies, imo. The town non-spies will only confuse each other, since the wolfs spies know the identities of the others and the wolfs spies will make themselves suspicious.

When I play I always claim spy because it makes the game more interesting.

B-b-b-ut what about winning? Well it's the first time for me so the only experience I have is watching that video. Claiming doesn't make much sense to me. :p It would be nice if all the spies would claim. xD

GM DracLord said:
Let get this round over already

I'm waiting on an un-revealed number of PMs. I'll PM him/her/them/everyone now as a "nudge".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back