DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The D/P/P Questions and Answers Thread

I have a question

Can you control over levelled Pokemon in Wi-fi battles in a new game?

For instance, I transfer a bunch of level 50 Pokemon over to my Platinum game which just passed the second badge. Will the Pokemon obey me in Wi-Fi battles?

Yah, as far as I remember, a friend of mine got stuck in the same situation, but it was a link battle ( Emerald).
The Pokemons did'nt obey. :(
I think it's the same in Wi-Fi.

All right, small question.
If I use Guts, and I heal the status condition that I got to activate Guts with off of my pokemon, does the attack boost stay? (Same goes for Marvel Scale)

No it doesn't.

Guts increases ATK if affected by a Special Condition.

Are you affected by a Special Condition?

If YES: ATK x1.5
If NO: ATK x1.0

Easy as that.

DeepBlue Squirtle said:
I have a question

Can you control over levelled Pokemon in Wi-fi battles in a new game?

For instance, I transfer a bunch of level 50 Pokemon over to my Platinum game which just passed the second badge. Will the Pokemon obey me in Wi-Fi battles?

Yes you can. I used my friend's Pearl game during the VGCs. He only has one badge, yet during the tournament, my level 50 Pokémon listened perfectly. They only disobey in-game.

In Platinum, your rival's Pokemon are about level 60 in the Survival Area. How do you make your rival raise his Pokemon to level 70 and then to level 80?

By battling i think, every time when you battle him, his Pokemon's levels will raise a bit.

Just a quick question: I know in PBR you can battle single 3 vs 3 and double 4 vs 4, but in DPPt is it always 6 vs 6?

In DPPt there are no random WiFi battles, so you'll have to have a friend code. If you have a friend code, you can pretty much establish any rules you want. Battle Tower is single 3v3 and double 4v4 though.

Arzamo said:
In DPPt there are no random WiFi battles, so you'll have to have a friend code. If you have a friend code, you can pretty much establish any rules you want. Battle Tower is single 3v3 and double 4v4 though.

o ok thnx, so double 6 vs 6 is possible too?

I have a question my bro wanted to ask. Where do you get the poketech app. that allows you to check how much a pokemon likes you? His team involves many friendship evolutions, so it would help him out a lot. Thanks!
~SL

ShadowLugia said:
I have a question my bro wanted to ask. Where do you get the poketech app. that allows you to check how much a pokemon likes you? His team involves many friendship evolutions, so it would help him out a lot. Thanks!
~SL

Thank PokeChamp (by which I mean Arceus.) for Serebii!

Pokequaza said:
By battling I think, every time when you battle him, his Pokemon's levels will raise a bit.

No, you have to beat the Elite 4 a certain number of times. I think it's 10, then 20 to get him to his highest levels.

I believe the only time his levels are raised is when the Elite Four and Champion have been beaten 20 times. The first 10 "only" result in being able to buy the Piano for the Villa.

...I didn't notice any change in his levels after my 10th Hall of Fame-record, at least.

how do you ev train?does it make your pokemon stronger?

palkia dialga clash said:
how do you ev train?does it make your pokemon stronger?

Next time search for an EV thread, but here is one: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24280

What are the chances of hatching a baby with a perfect HP IV vs. hatching a baby with any other IV (other then defense) if one parent has the said perfect IV?

Hello.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6JyRYJ8zD0&feature=channel_page

Have anyone of you come across anything like that, or is this a comeplete fake?

Ditto_ said:
What are the chances of hatching a baby with a perfect HP IV vs. hatching a baby with any other IV (other then defense) if one parent has the said perfect IV?

I think the chance is around 1/8. Not quite sure on what you're trying to ask, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back