RSE/FRLG The Pokemon Emerald Cloning Glitch

RE: Pokemon Emerald: Attack of the Clones!

Aw man that stinks because FR/LG has a smaller tower.:)

Guys, just try to stay on topic. We do have a chatroom for chatting you know, lol :p

I did the clone trick in GS to clone my lv 100 dodrio and slaughterd Red with them, it just didnt feel right. I may try this in my emerald once D/P come out cause then i can trade every legend to anyone. so i can get whatever i want from trades. Bwahahahahaha:p

Wow. Outstanding info. I'm requesting that this thing gets stickied now.

If this doesn't affect the cartridge in any way (Emerald is my only clean one, lol) then I'll definitely give it a whirl. Heck, I may just do it right now...as soon as I can find my game, that is...

Hmm, y'know, this could be kind of bad for online trading in DP. Anyone who has trained up a legendary to lvl 100 and cloned it could pretty much end up having any other pokemon at lvl 100 (although, I'd rather have one not raised at all so I could do it myself). In other words, people who own emerald are going to have a serious advantage with online gaming...

RE:  Pokemon Emerald: Attack of the Clones!

bacon-boy said:
Hmm, y'know, this could be kind of bad for online trading in DP. Anyone who has trained up a legendary to lvl 100 and cloned it could pretty much end up having any other pokemon at lvl 100 (although, I'd rather have one not raised at all so I could do it myself). In other words, people who own emerald are going to have a serious advantage with online gaming...
yeah, i already have a box full of lv100 jirachi ready :p
yeah, this will hopefully get me a mew, I don't really care if I get a cloned pokemon or not, as long as it's not game-sharked it's fine by me
and you actually sound like someone who doesn't have emerald, so my advice to you is: GET IT :p

Well...I was trying to clone my shiny Spoink today...and guess what? When I was talking to the girl, my game stopped for good. When I turned it on again, my Spoink was cloned. But it looked like nothing. So, I started to play. When I ran to a bush, I found a...MissingNo. Yes. At least, that's what I thought it was. But anyway, I fought him, and somehow, I escaped and I didn't find any other MissingNo. That was pretty weird. But no corruption after all :p

lol, that's wierd...anyway, I'll try this glitch right after i beat the E4...
*goes to train Magneton so he can frie up Juan*

As good as this thread is, it's still considered a dead thread. Please don't reply to these threads, as they are over the two week deadline.

*GAME OVER*

I am stickying this thread as there have been many questions on cloning in 3rd generation games. If any staff member feels that I am a person by doing this action, please feel free to take it down.

*Sticky*

RE: Pokemon Emerald Cloning Glitch

I approve of this thread being stickied, as it will help reduce the amount of threads asking for help with this.

Since this is stickied, I feel that it is appropriate that it is unlocked for people to ask further questions on this subject. Please post in this thread if you need help.

Just a question, will that work in Sapphire or Ruby? I know you said at the beginning that it would only work with emerald, but there are some you-tube vids showing it on sappire.

Ugh. T_T The trick works...but...if you do it wrong then it will delete the Pokemon you are trying to clone.....that's how I lost my Latios I got distracted and tuned it off at the wrong time.

I turned it off at the wrong time and the save file was erased. To think that I just transferred my best Pokemon from my Firered to it. :/

Back