• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The PokeFactory: Need 3 Magnezone before Battle Roads and looking for EP RHs!!!!!

Which boxes should I buy? (I'll buy them in the order they preform)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: PokeFactory (Legendhunter32)H:Flygon X /Nidoqueens/Wash Rotom & Deal of the week.

Bump 2!

RE: PokeFactory (Legendhunter32)H:Flygon X /Nidoqueens/Wash Rotom & Deal of the week.

Please CML for...

YOUR:

Houndour (RH)

Please CML for Garchomp C Lv.X.

TNX.

@ TCG I saw this:2 Raikou (2 H) (1 SHINY)willing to upgrade.(i prefer the shiny one though.)

@ APe And I didn't see anything.

Is the Dusknoir numer 1 in the Pokedex or number 17?

Please CML for your...

2x Rare Candy
1x SP Radar RH

@ TCG: What? I do not understand?"

@ Crippler : Sorry I did not see anything.

Would you do this...

My
Azelf LA

Your
SP Radar RH
2x Rare Candy

Let Me Know.

Ok deal, PM to confirm.

MY:

Raikou (1 SHINY)

YOUR:

Houndour (RH)

Umbreon (RF)

Which Umbreon?

UD Umbreon.

Ok, PM to confirm. Sorry for confusion.

you need to delete some of your PM's so I can send you my Address. Thx!

BUMP! 3

RE: PokeFactory (Legendhunter32) SPecial Clearance Sale ALL THIS MONTH!!

Sorry didn't see anything.

Back