The Pokebeach Fakedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ just because there are pokemon with same type as the ones we suggested, doesnt mean we cant use them.
My flying/ ghost has nothing to do with a ballon anyways.

charidude said:
How about this idea. A second ditto like pokemon. Basically well red goo that has no given form and just floats around. So it can literaally just look like anything and can expand and shrink. It's so simple yet brilliant! I know Rotom is the plasma pokemon but it has a given form. This one has more freedom and isn't a ghost. I think it's a good idea. You guys?

Anyone have anything to say about this one?

^ I like it. Maybe a levitating evolution of Ditto? And maybe it can have other moves than Transform...

How about a dragon Split evo line? Only, for this make them polar opposites.

Ex:
Dragon-Dragon/Electric
-Dragon/Dark (Light and dark)
For the Electric or light stage, give it a holy look.
For the dark stage, i was thinking its wings could be dead a torn looking. Zombie look.

Dragon-Dragon/Water
-Dragon/Fire (Water and Fire)

Dragon-Dragon/Grass
-Dragon/Steel (Machine and Organic)

Some sort of unique mix like that.

The Assassin said:
I realllly want to see Fighting/Flying come alive. :]
- Speedy Look
- Physically Based
- Two pokemon in its Evolution line

This is the kind of thing I am looking for. We have a basis for Fakemon #3! That is not to say that what has been suggested so far won't be used, I may pick them at a later date.

The Ditto evo sounds pretty cool. It could have a moveset of transform, Mini-Judgement type of a move, a flying type dark pulse-like move, and sketch. He could look like a ditto form of castform.

I would like to see:

a) An Electric/Poison dual type.

b)Something that has a two or three stage split evo that is based off of the parts of an atom. An example would be a neutron pokemon (electric) that can evolve into a proton or electron.

squirtli said:
I would like to see:

a) An Electric/Poison dual type.

b)Something that has a two or three stage split evo that is based off of the parts of an atom. An example would be a neutron pokemon (electric) that can evolve into a proton or electron.
Plusle and Minun have the positive and negative stuff reserved ;p and Poison Electric sounds cool, but the thing is, what could base an electric poison pokemon around other than toxic plasma? haha

I might help with this, scampy bacon. I'll suggest a dual-type Flying/other type flying squirrel Pokemon. :D I'll upload a drawing later. Maybe a Flying/Dark? >:]

Another idea I have would be a new legendary.

We have many legendary pokemon, however, non of them are grass types or even part grass types.

So my thoughts are make a new legendary that is either full grass type or dual grass and somthing type.

shadoworganoid said:
We have many legendary pokemon, however, non of them are grass types or even part grass types.

What about Celebi or Shaymin?
Or are you saying that there aren't any large grass legendary pokemon?

Well since weve designed the standard bug of the region, and are in the process of designing the standard bird (actually, I'm not sure about that.. is it the standard bird? :s), I think we should be designing standard rodent next. =p

I'm not really looking for ideas too specific, like a Hamster. Reason being that there's only so much you can do with a Hamster (they are not the most versatile of creatures). I'm looking more for general concepts that give the artists working in Step Two plenty of freedom to exercise their creative muscles, such as a unique typing, taking an old standard (like generic bugs) and revamping it, or somehow making a previously poor type (read: poison) useful in some way.

How about a new ice type?
Ice/Rock
I had an idea of something literally frozen in ice. You can make up the characteristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back