The Pokebeach Fakedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this idea is cool:

Typing: Fire ---> Fire / Grass
Stages: 2
Build: 1st Stage~ Sleek, but yet a bit "large" (You will see why) _____ 2nd Stage~ Defensive Build, but yet a little Sleek. (Not as much as stage 1)
Colors: Think "Passion Fruit" (Green, and Orange(Tinges of the opposite inside))
Description: I can't be to heavy here just to give you more of an idea, and more freedom at the same time ____ OK, I see the first stage being sleek and "ninja" like in appearance, but yet a bit big in forme so when it gets to stage 2 it isn't getting 100lbs. randomly lol. ____ Stage 2 I picture a thick build but yet with the ability to move swift for a time period such as an hour without running into problems. Kinda like an unfit ninja, but yet with the correct training to get things done.

Thanks for thinking about an considering this. =]

Just an idea I think would be cool.

shadoworganoid said:
We should take a trip back to the preistoric era.

Make a bunch of dino based pokemon. Hmmm?

Later on in the POkedex No 45-No 130, we could include prehistorically based pokemon. I would be glad to help as my dream is to become a palaeontologist. Or perhaps, you live on an island with prehistoric pokemon? For an idea about birds, I think a harpy Flying/Fighting would do a great job. I also know a lot about greek and roman legends/myths.

1. Flying has never been the first type before.
2. Harpies are mythological.

I want Ice/Fighting - the ice ninja. Snow Cloak as one ability.
Very Speedy & low HP like Weavile, but high Defense.
High special attack.

Ice/Steel - the bobsled pokemon. Physically defensive; high speed (between 75 and 105 base), high attack. Special-weak.

I like the idea of a prehistoric-based bunch.

New idea for a pseudo-legend:

Dracroar Dragon/Flying Has high Attack, low Defense, normal SP. A and SP. D and very low speed. Not a good idea though.

I have an idea! There could be the gymleaders of the new region called PokeBeach. WPM is the champion of the League. We should make this forum in PokeBeach Forums Section called 'The Region Of PokeBeach'. No, I'm serious about this. Finish the Pokedex and we could make that. Since we are called PokeBeach, I suppose Ground and Water Pokemon will be dominant in the dex.

I like the idea of us doing fossils. How can we turn a tired concept like this into something creative and original, though?

bacon said:
I like the idea of us doing fossils. How can we turn a tired concept like this into something creative and original, though?

There aren't enough fossil Pokemon. Just put 20 Fossils in and I'll be fine. Maybe an evolution of Probopass would make it as strong as Magnezone. Or more Eeveelutions.

bacon said:

Most of the fossil pokemon if not all, are part rock type and have common weaknesses.
So lets get unique and original and make a fossil pokemon with different characteristics.

I got ispired watching Discovery channel the other day to create a Pokemon that looks SIMILAR to Lapras only not.

Lapras is friendly, Gentle and its stats reflect that. SHe is more of a wall.

Why not make a pokemon that looks similar but focus it on Atk/Def. Its like the evil cousin of lapras.
And its a fossil.

Maybe another Bird Fossil?

Why do fossils have to be Rock/Bug or Rock/Water? Maybe do Steel/Water or somthing unigue like that.

shadoworganoid said:
Most of the fossil pokemon if not all, are part rock type and have common weaknesses.
So lets get unique and original and make a fossil pokemon with different characteristics.

I got ispired watching Discovery channel the other day to create a Pokemon that looks SIMILAR to Lapras only not.

Lapras is friendly, Gentle and its stats reflect that. SHe is more of a wall.

Why not make a pokemon that looks similar but focus it on Atk/Def. Its like the evil cousin of lapras.
And its a fossil.

Maybe another Bird Fossil?

Why do fossils have to be Rock/Bug or Rock/Water? Maybe do Steel/Water or somthing unigue like that.

I completely agree. The evil cousin of Lapras can be based on something like Elasmosaurus or Thallasemelodon (forgot spelling). Or maybe, it doesn't need to be a fossil. There could be a baby Lapras which evolves if it's Happiness reaches a high Level while it evolves into the evil one at level 50.

And the types right now are a bit silly. Make a Dimetrodon and it better not be Rock type. Make it Fire type (it heats itself through its sails) instead. Or what about Archaeopteryx. Nobody ever thinks about it. Or Stegosaurus. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN MADE TYRANNOSAURUS AND DIPLODOCUS INTO A POKEMON YET!

Well, lets not limit ourselves to dinosaur pokemon. Just pokemon ideas based on that preostoric era.

What about a Fossil Dragon?

Fossil-Rock/Dragon-Dragon/?

shadoworganoid said:
Well, lets not limit ourselves to dinosaur pokemon. Just pokemon ideas based on that preostoric era.

What about a Fossil Dragon?

Fossil-Rock/Dragon-Dragon/?

Way to overpowered. How about adding a new type called Fossil and it is an unfilling type so all Fossil Pokemon can have THREE types. It'll be really cool. So your fossil dragon would be Fossil/Dragon/Flying. But this limits to fossils only. Make some Water/Ground type Pokemon. Maybe call a Special One PokeBeach. Hope you're taking up my ideas about the new region!

fossil type doesn't sound so good. What would it be weak against? What would it be strong against? Would you have to make a new type to balance out this new fossil type?

I think a pre-evolution of tropius could be a fossil pokemon. And that pre evolution can evolve into another pokemon, maybe a grass rock/ground type.

oh, and heracross need an evo.

Joethegreat1 said:
I think a pre-evolution of tropius could be a fossil pokemon. And that pre evolution can evolve into another pokemon, maybe a grass rock/ground type.

oh, and heracross need an evo.

As far as evolutions/pre-evolutions are concerened, I think it would be pretty cool to just have, 'create an evolution of an existing pokemon', as the criteria.

It would mean that entries would vary a lot, rather than everone creating evolutions of the same pokemon.
And it would make things easier, because people wouldn't have to decide which pokemon need evolutions.

Pinsir and Heracross can have the same prevo. OMG, Lairon will evolve!

Rock-Dragon=Epic.

Tropius Torkoal Absol=new trio.

Oh... and now I remember - Thalassomedon.

Bacon, in Round 5 or something of the Create-a-Pokemon, just put in a Round where you have to create an Evolution of an existing Pokemon.

Rock-Dragon might not actually be a fossil but be a pseudo.

Attack of the Yanmini. Guess who Yanmini is.

Yeah, I like the idea of making evolutions to exsisting pokemon.

What about a split evo line to Aron?

Aron-Lairon-Aggron or (Somting) Personally, I pickture a Steel/Dragon combo.

shadoworganoid said:
Yeah, I like the idea of making evolutions to exsisting pokemon.

What about a split evo line to Aron?

Aron-Lairon-Aggron or (Somting) Personally, I pickture a Steel/Dragon combo.

Lairon-??? I picture a Fossil/Steel/Rock Pokemon.

Yanmini-Yanma-Yanmega.

Some other possibilities: (evolutions)

Evo to Magmortar. Some lava golem of sort.
A split line for Magicard or Feebas.
A Split for Porygon maybe.
An evo to Torkoal.
Baby forms of Legendarys.
Evo to Rapidash.-Fire winged pegasus.
Some crazy evo to Probopass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back