PTCGO The Pokémon TCG Online Troubleshoot Guide

If it was a glitch, I think the official PTCGO forums would have a lot of topics about it, but I couldn't find any.

So let's see... you say there's no EX, Greedy Dice, or Delta Plus; the only other scenario I can think of is that they are spreading damage to your bench and KOing multiple Pokemon in one attack.

bb's suggestion of saving the game log the next time it happens will help us (or the official support team) figure out the issue, so make sure you do that. :)

Hi I recently bought a deck today and some booster packs but when ever I try to enter in the code for the deck it says it is invalid. Can anyone help me?

Hi I recently bought a deck today and some booster packs but when ever I try to enter in the code for the deck it says it is invalid. Can anyone help me?
Which deck are you referring to? What exactly is the error message that comes up? Have you made sure you are entering the code exactly as it is on the card? Have you tried entering the code without any other codes pending?

Which deck are you referring to? What exactly is the error message that comes up? Have you made sure you are entering the code exactly as it is on the card? Have you tried entering the code without any other codes pending?
Yes I have and it is the sky guardian deck with Lugia in the front the error message is invalid code. I have entered the code in and done the qr scanner.

Yes I have and it is the sky guardian deck with Lugia in the front the error message is invalid code. I have entered the code in and done the qr scanner.
If you're sure you haven't already submitted that code, I would suggest submitting a support ticket at the official site.

Here's the link to the support ticket: [link]! Go to the Ask a Question link and sign in with your Trainer Club account to submit a ticket.

I've been playing this game with no problems for a while now. However, I had just saved up enough tokens to buy a new theme deck (the one with Articuno) and when I went to purchase and view it, it did not show up in my collections, the versus menu, or in the Trainer Challenge. I've tried restarting my game several times but to no avail. Any thoughts on what I can do?

I have a problem and its with my trading when i try to trade it says my trading is limited how do i change this?

I have a problem and its with my trading when i try to trade it says my trading is limited how do i change this?
This means that you have set your social preferences as "Limited" for TCG Online in your Trainer Club account. To fix this, login into your trainer account on the official site, click the "Pokemon TCG Online Settings" and change "Limited" to "Open".

I've been playing this game with no problems for a while now. However, I had just saved up enough tokens to buy a new theme deck (the one with Articuno) and when I went to purchase and view it, it did not show up in my collections, the versus menu, or in the Trainer Challenge. I've tried restarting my game several times but to no avail. Any thoughts on what I can do?

Forgive me but I am just double checking the obvious because you did not explicitly rule it (but probably ruled it out): when you say it did not show up in your Collection, you mean you went to the section where your unopened booster packs are located, right? Whenever you buy a virtual Theme Deck, it shows up in that section and you have to "open" it for the individual cards to show up elsewhere in your collection, and for the Theme Deck to be available in other game modes.

Okay so I'm having an issue loading the game. As of yesterday every time I open it and it loads too 100% the game just shuts down on it's own, I've played it previously and don't understand why I now am unable?

Okay so I'm having an issue loading the game. As of yesterday every time I open it and it loads too 100% the game just shuts down on it's own, I've played it previously and don't understand why I now am unable?
Have you recently updated the game, or updated or downloaded some other software that may be interfering with the game? By shut down, do you mean that it crashes, and if so, do you get any error messages?

so I bought the Volcanion Theme deck from the shop in PTCGO and when iwent to play with it the deck wasnt there?? Is this abug or something. plz help

so I bought the Volcanion Theme deck from the shop in PTCGO and when iwent to play with it the deck wasnt there?? Is this abug or something. plz help

Have you opened the deck yet? You will need to go to your Collection --> Packs to open it.

I can't see my collection it keeps saying no cards matching the filter.. My filter isn't set. I tried uninstalling and installing but it's the same.

Ok, guys, basically I have been playing pokemon tcg online for a long time now. Unlike many's, mine works very good! Except since a week... My pokemon tcgo, whenever started usually shows a box saying about client update. However, now the box appears but is completely BLANK and doesn't make ANY progress.

Here's a screenshotScreenshot (68).png

Please help me out. As many have advised I deleted and downloaded the game many times, deleted from parent board too, but the problem persists and I am unable to do much about it. I have got so many codes to open and generally play...
Help me out guys...

I can't see my collection it keeps saying no cards matching the filter.. My filter isn't set. I tried uninstalling and installing but it's the same.

Ok, guys, basically I have been playing pokemon tcg online for a long time now. Unlike many's, mine works very good! Except since a week... My pokemon tcgo, whenever started usually shows a box saying about client update. However, now the box appears but is completely BLANK and doesn't make ANY progress.

Here's a screenshotView attachment 12375

Please help me out. As many have advised I deleted and downloaded the game many times, deleted from parent board too, but the problem persists and I am unable to do much about it. I have got so many codes to open and generally play...
Help me out guys...

For both of these, I suggest you submit a support ticket, which you can do here. For you DeDeNNe, have you installed or updated anything recently that could be interfering with PTCGO?

Yes bbninja, i have fully updated game and I did completely uninstall and download

Back