The official Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament -- ROUND 1 MATCH-UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The official Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament

I'll join this, I guess.

I don't have my FC right now, but I'll get it to you sometime between tomorrow and Friday, if that's okay.

EDIT: Oh, yes, name.... Put down Shrob (like the Brawl announcer guy says R.O.B., just with an "sh" in front.). Just one more letter space, Nintendo....

The problem with 22 is that after the 1st round, we'll be with 11, and a top11 fails, so, yeah, 2 more joiners or droppers, top5 is pretty bad, and top3 is awesome, so get your friends to join and stuff or something :O

Or advertise this in your sig or whatever :)

One more person to drop out?

Ask Electimortarfor his friend code, if he doesn't respond, I suppose it's somewhat ethical/reasonable to drop him out.

Ahh the tension is building! Ive been playing lv 9 tornys and it is becoming not a challenge...
Need something to do, must fight good people!

OK so now we have i think 21 so pne more dropper. SO it would be 20-10-5 ooo...how do we do a five.

how about 18-9 (3groups with 3people in each)-3-1 champion. So 18 works.

MUCKSTER said:
Ahh the tension is building! Ive been playing lv 9 tornys and it is becoming not a challenge...
Need something to do, must fight good people!
Training against lv9s gets you nowhere, if anything, it moves you back if you're already decent. Why? Set patterns, CPUs do stuff because they're programmed to do stuff, they don't try to out-smart you, they don't try anything, they have a number of standard responses to things you do, making them predictable. If you only fight lv9s, you're going to have a really hard time against actual humans who can actually think for themselves.

EM, I'll keep you on for just a little longer, this isn't going anywhere anytime soon anyways, just try to get your WiFi to work again.

OK then just PM me when this tourny starts ok, bye.

You didn't put me on the list HS. :[

dmaster out.

You're lazy.

"let's just tell him to look for my FC in my profile whilst all I have to do is post 1 simple little post whilst he has to edit the 1st post, type my nick, my FC (which he still has to look for) and my name-tag, and he has to do this for every single member who wants to join this tournament. Obviously he has nothing better to do, so why do something yourself when you can annoy others by forcing them do it for you?"
Also, your profile is a freaking maze :S

And you've been added to the list, BTW

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Not now, the number of competitors is an odd number, so unless 3 people drop out or 3 (or more) people join, no pairings 4 U.

I guess I'll drop out, I'm busier than I thought I would be

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
You're lazy.

"let's just tell him to look for my FC in my profile whilst all I have to do is post 1 simple little post whilst he has to edit the 1st post, type my nick, my FC (which he still has to look for) and my name-tag, and he has to do this for every single member who wants to join this tournament. Obviously he has nothing better to do, so why do something yourself when you can annoy others by forcing them do it for you?"
Also, your profile is a freaking maze :S

And you've been added to the list, BTW

Hmmmmm. It seems someone finally figured out what Mods do on a site.

dmaster out.

All right, my FC is 1332-7973-2486.

I did Wifi for the first time on Brawl today, and.... Somebody please tell me that the battles with friends are not HUGE failures like the battles with anyone are....

The battles are sllightly better. Depends on the lag IMO. You get to use Taunts and show your Tag name. You can change the rules too, but that's pretty much everything that's different.

dmaster out.

Also you don't have people dropping thier connection just cause they are losing.

And what about disconnecting if the lag is too much?

dmaster out.

Yeah, lag fails, but really, what can I do about it? Either learn to live with it or don't participate in online tourneys :S

Lol. Just posting to say that I'm alive.

I hate hate hate when people d/c in battles with anyone because they're losing.

People should be out if they d/c when they're losing, but d/cing when lag is there should be no problem. :///

dmaster out.

Ya what about Lag HS is it alright to D/C if the lag is to much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back