BW/BW2 The Nuzlocke Challenge Thread

It depends on how easy you think playing through the main Pokemon games are (with no restrictions). Personally, I think they're more fun because the main game is too easy. They don't call this the hard-mode of Pokemon for nothing.

dmaster out.

I made a thread in itself for mine. I didn't know that this thread existed. O_O
Anyway, I know that rules are subject to change according to the player, but do you guys think that reviving mid-battle saves a Pokémon, or is that too generous?

Too generous. With that all you have to do is send in a super defensive pokemon, use a move to boost its defense/sp. def a ton (or x items) and then while they fail to kill you you just revivie everybody and win.

Seeing as I have some free time on my hands, I decided to start a Nuzlocke Challenge on Fire Red. So far im in Vermillion with Charmeleon, Pideotto, Gloom (destroyed misty's team), mankey, a zubat, and butterfree. So far I've only lost a Spearow to Mt. Moon but so far so good.

Hello. I just started my first nuzlocke on Pokemon Diamond almost a week ago. I am doing the normal (1) If faints, it's died and put in died box. (2) Name all Pokemon. (3) You can only cath the first pokemon in each route (or first hp bar that pops up)
I am right now in Eterna Forest. I only lost one pokemon so far.
So, here is my team so far. Now please note, my name's are very...odd...<.<

dpmfa387.png
Ester Lv 16 Male
Met at level 5 in Lake Verity. Quirky nature, proud of his power.
Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf

dpffa400.png
Bitosa Lv 15 Female
Met at Lv 3 in Route 201. Serious Nature, Likes to run.
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Defennse Curl, Water Gun

dpmfa041.png
Zu Lv 15 Male
Met at Lv 5 in Ravaged Path. Bashful nature. Somewhat vain.
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Astinish, Bite

dpmfa066.png
Manlyn Lv 16 Female
Met at Lv 5 in Route 207. Adamant nature. Likes to fight.
Moves: Low Kick, Rock Smash(I know), Rocus Energy, Karate Chop

.::Box::.
Ben/Lumo:
dpiconani399.gif

Zieh/Ziehe:
dpiconani041.gif

Lynk:
dpiconani403.gif

Bunny:
dpiconani427.gif

My first lost was on route 205. Zu was in the lead, needing to level up. I entered into a trainer battle with a level 15(or 16) Matchop. I didn't think Zu could handle it, so Pockiey went in. Matchop used Focuse Energy. I had Pockiey use spark. Matchop used Leer. Pockiey used Spark again, Matchop used Leer again. I'm thinking to myself Pockiey got this! Spark...and Matchop didn't die. It's ok, he'll make it. Then...Karate Chop. Crit, 1hit KO!
Pockiey was a lv 14 Male Pachirisu. I met him at Lv 7 at the Valley Windworks. He was Modest natured, and he Often scatters things. His move set was Growl, Spark, Quick Attack, and Charm. He will be missed.
---
Edit: After a very long(almost 12 hours) Grind Time in Eterna Forest
I Though about it, and disided that I would grind everyone to level 20. I used the healing gift that Cherly gives you to train, so It helped a lot! I am about to go into the next area.
I HATE Endure! It drives me crazy! I don't like how I gave Manlyn Rock Smash, and Cherly's Chansy never really helped. >,> Oh well, could be worse.
Well, the new things are this-
Ester evoled into Grotle! :D Zu Evoled into Golbat(he's the only one who went to level 22). Even bigger :D
So I leave the Forest, STILL Route 205, so I can't catch a new Pokemon yet, grab some berries, fight fish (the fisher men), and then...the evil fishermen popped up. 6 magikarps! And I don't mean the epic magikarps that will turn into dmaster when they grow up, the un-worthy Magikarps!
So, after a VERY boring battle later, (i was trying to avoid it, but they DO give some exp), I fought the other fishermens, and make it to Eterna City. It feels good to go back to a pokemon center! Baught myself some PokeBalls and Super Potions, and went to catch my pokemon for the next route (no! Cynthia pops up, giving me cut, then the route). Being Another Bidoof!. I didn't need another, so she got a Karate Chop the the face. (What's worse, is that the next pokemon was a Meditite. >.<!)
So I head to the cave. (after fighting a Hiker) Meditite! =DD So, Manlyn used Rock Smash twice, and it goes down to red. O,o Rock Smash=good? When?
Well, anywho, Here is the new Pokemon who was caught
dpmfa307.png
Marshel Lv 13 Male.
Met in Mt. Coronet. Hasty natured, a little Quick Tempered.
Moves: Bide, Meditate, Confusion, and Detect.
Going into box! I might use him for a Psychic type, might wait.
Well, I make my way to the next gym, a little worried, and start to battle the trainers, killing them with Zu's Wing attack. One by one, I find them, and killing them.(lack of being able to spell better words xD) Zu grew to level 23, and battled some more. Then, it was time.
I run up to her, and battle Gardenia.
I don't know what I was worried about! Three Wing Attacks, and she was done! <.< Only Roserade when first, doing 3 damage to Zu with Magical Leaf. Zu grew to level 23.
Then, the thing I have seen cause trubles for many people here on this forum. Juniper's Skuntank!
I take Ben out to use cut, and I headed off...to Route 211 to train.
After a little training, I head to the real battle, Jupiter and Team Galatic.
Getting up to Jupiter was easy.
I one hit her Zubat with Bitosa's Headbutt (who grew to level 22), then the big stink gun itself! I switched into Manlyn, and Focus Energy. Skuntank used SmockScreen. Stuntank used poison gas, and I used Karate Chop, crit to yellow. Sitris kicked in, now Skuntank is up to green. Skuntank used Night Shad (not effective), Manlyn used Karate Chop, crit and kill. She grew to level 22.
I disided to head to the underground for the night, and look for a fossil, and end for the day. Sorry for this being very...long...I didn't want to post twice in a row.

.::My Team::.4
dpmfa388.png

Ester Level 21 Male
dpffa400.png

Bitosa Level 22 Female
dpmfa042.png

Zu Level 24 Male
dpmfa066.png

Manlyn Level 22 Female

.::Box::.6
Ben/Lumo:
dpiconani399.gif

Zieh/Ziehe:
dpiconani041.gif

Lynk:
dpiconani403.gif

Bunny:
dpiconani427.gif

Marshell:
dpiconani307.gif

.::Deaths::.1
Pockiey:
dpicon417.png

~Mist

I am starting a NuzLock on SoulSilver, but with a few twist.

Legendary NuzLock:
-All NuzLock rules apply
-To compleate the Legendary Nuzlock all legends that can be caught with out events, tradeing, ect must be caught.
-The Master ball may not be used
- When battling a legendary, fainted pokemon may be revived however, if a pokemon is still K.O'd at the end of the battle, it is dead.
-Dupe Clause

I am not sure if this will be harder or easier than other NuzLock's but it will be fun.

Well, after the Christmas Weekend (Happy Holidays!) I had the WORST outcome!
3 deaths!
Manlyn died from a random Geodude selfdistructing, Marshell died from a one hit Wing Attack (though he could live it) and Ben died by sacrifising himself with ANOTHER Selfdistruct.=C
Well, anywho, I caught 9 more pokemon, and now I'm training. Maylin was not very fun. I had to use Zu, who is now a lv 29 Cronat, and he almost died. Darn Super/Maga Potions. >.<
My team before training:
dpmfa388.png

Ester: Level 26 Male Moves: Bite, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf.
dpffa400.png

Bitosa Level 26 Female Moves: Strength, Hyper Fang, Defense Curl, Water Gun
dpmfa169.png

Zu: Level 29 Male Moves: Fly, Confuse Ray, Air Cutter, Bite
dpmfa408.png

Denus Level 20 Male Moves: Focus Energy, Pursuit, Assurance, Scary Face
dpffa077.png

RainboDash: (RainbowDash would fit) Level 24 Female Moves: Stop, Growl, Tail Whip, Ember
(Lumo is in party for HM use)

.::Box::.14
Lumo:
dpiconani399.gif
9♂
Zieh:
dpiconani041.gif
6♀
Ziehe:
dpiconani041.gif
8♀
Lynk:
dpiconani403.gif
4♂
Bunny:
dpiconani427.gif
10♀
Marco:
dpiconani066.gif
17♂
Takou:
dpiconani113.gif
1-19♀
Razz:
dpiconani077.gif
19♂
Ivo:
dpiconani025.gif
18♂ (Ivo is one of my OCs, who is based off of my favorite Villain I know)
RozeMarry:
dpiconani315.gif
20♂
HoneyQuen:
dpiconani415.gif
14♀
Gester:
dpiconani092.gif
12♀
LandDester:
dpiconani074.gif
20♀(Guess what she has, just guess >.< )
Zippo:
dpiconani434.gif
23♀

.::Deaths::.4
Pockiey:
dpicon417.png
7-14♂
Manlyn:
dpicon066.png
5-24♀
Marshell:
dpicon307.png
13-18♂
Ben:
dpicon399.png
4♂
I will update when training is done, witch will be awile because I have a fancy new 3DS to play. xD
~Mist

Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge begins today!!!

The Rules(Must Never Be Broken)

1. Faint=Death=Released
2. Nickname=Must
3. First Pokemon on Each Route=Only Pokemon Caught.
4. Pokemon Center can Only be used twice in each Town.
5. Maxium Grinding per Route= 10 Levels

Starter:

Mr. Popper Male Lvl. 5
[animate]393[/animate]

After getting pokedex and pokeballs I buys some potions and go back to Route 201.

A Wild Starly apears lvl. 2 Female
Welcome to the Team Gwen
[animate]396[/animate]

Continued to Route 202 and found.
A Wild Bidoof apears Lvl. 3 Female
Caught and named Bucky 2by4
[animate]399[/animate]

Update!!

Went back to Route 201 to Grind some

Mr. Popper Male Lvl. 8 +3 Levels
[animate]393[/animate]

Gwen Female Lvl. 6 +4 Levels
[animate]396[/animate]

Bucky 2by4 Female Lvl. 4 +1 Level
[animate]399[/animate]

Used House for Healing twice
Used Pokemon Center in Sandgem Town twice
Will grind Bucky 2 more levels and continue to Route 202 Later today.

Matt's heartgold nuzlocke

Spr_4h_160.png
Irwin the Feraligator lv 32

Ice fang, surf, crunch, rage.

Spr_4h_169.png
Stunfisk the Crobat

Bite, leech life, air cutter, wing attack. lv 27

Spr_4h_126.png
RORYPOND2 the magmar lv 28

Ember, faint attack, confuse ray, fire punch

Spr_4h_196.png
Umbridge the espeon lv 27

I just thought of something, if you lose to Gary in the beginning of FR/LG, does that mean you automatically lose?

Welll, I started doing one in Ruby, stupid Nosepass Critical Hit my Mudkip and killed it!

Oh hey, this thread is back from the depths after everyone has made these into their own thread by now...

Anyway, I cannot wait to Nuzlocke my first playthrough of White 2. This will be very interesting for me as I've never started new games on a Nuzlocke (I usually speed run the game normally first).

dmaster out.

I've nuzlocked Platinum twice and Black2 once. The first Platinum went smoothly with some casualties but Torterra and Glaceon pulled me through. I was not so fortunate with the second one. After Crit-hax loosing Infernape, Kriketune, Electivire,and Mamoswine, I got to the Elite four with Jolteon and I knew that Bertha was going to be a pain. She only had Gliscor left and, well, you know the rest. I'll probably end up nuzlocking Platinum several more times in the future

Black2 was a lot smoother. I lost Cofagrigus, Chandalure, and Walrein but Emboar and Stoutland made it.

My White 2 Nuzlocke was interesting, I lost my Pignite and Flaaffy early on, but a Scraggy and a Boldore really helped me through, then later Galvantula and Amoonguss were a huge help, and a Vanillish caught lategame helped a bit.

Back