Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the topic and sorry for my absence

-Danny
Chimchar.gif

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
vc what`s your opnion on it and what games you`d like to see
EARTHBOUND!
Omg the NEED this game! Nintendo will make millions! Everybody needs to at least try this snes game. It's truly amazing. I will make a confession that I did do a hack to play this game on my DS. Once I saw what a masterpiece it was I knew I needed to pay money if I wanted to finish it legally.
InfernoBlaze said:
I'd like to see SSBB
I agree. And then mak a NPC Melee, to introduce it to the newbies!
EDIT: Oh wait... SSBB Don't you mean SSB? (the first)

Another thing we need is for NOA to release TOMI faster. This is another game people must try. (Sceptileblade411's gunna get a taste tomorrow :D ) The latest episode (3) came out almost a whole month after the PC release!

starcharge said:
EARTHBOUND!
Omg the NEED this game! Nintendo will make millions! Everybody needs to at least try this snes game. It's truly amazing. I will make a confession that I did do a hack to play this game on my DS. Once I saw what a masterpiece it was I knew I needed to pay money if I wanted to finish it legally.
InfernoBlaze said:
I'd like to see SSBB
I agree. And then mak a NPC Melee, to introduce it to the newbies!
EDIT: Oh wait... SSBB Don't you mean SSB? (the first)

Another thing we need is for NOA to release TOMI faster. This is another game people must try. (Sceptileblade411's gunna get a taste tomorrow :D ) The latest episode (3) came out almost a whole month after the PC release!

Ehhh....
No, I mean: Super Smash Bros. Brawl,
I used to get confused and either call it SSSB or SBBB

Well, I bought Scribblenauts the other day— and it's really addicing! For those of you who don't know, Scribblenauts is a DS game created by the same people who made "Drawn to Life".

It has literally thousands of words programed into the game, and you can let your imagination run wild as you use enter a word to solve a puzzle. For example, say you have to stop a boat from crashing into an iceberg. You just write something like "lighthouse", and then a lighthouse appears out of nowhere, saving the person. Here are some funny codes I found while playing:

BIKINI

MONSTER

MANBEARPIG (Yup, that thing from South Park is in the game)

ATOMIC BOMB

TIME MACHINE (This, along with "teleporter", takes you to three secret levels)

GRENADE

FLAMETHROWER

GOD (He kills any attacking enemy, so this is pretty useful)

MAXWELL

GRAPPLING HOOK

PTERODACTYL (It flys smoother than a plane)

INVISIBILITY CLOAK

TRAIN

TANK

BOBBLEHEAD

GOBLIN

Bobblehead said:
Well, I bought Scribblenauts the other day— and it's really addicing! For those of you who don't know, Scribblenauts is a DS game created by the same people who made "Drawn to Life".

It has literally thousands of words programed into the game, and you can let your imagination run wild as you use enter a word to solve a puzzle. For example, say you have to stop a boat from crashing into an iceberg. You just write something like "lighthouse", and then a lighthouse appears out of nowhere, saving the person. Here are some funny codes I found while playing:
I love the game, and I love putting items together, like riding in a plane with a baby dangling on a rope from the back of the plane with steak tied to the baby's back and some animal chasing it

jirachinick said:
I love the game, and I love putting items together, like riding in a plane with a baby dangling on a rope from the back of the plane with steak tied to the baby's back and some animal chasing it

yah it's pretty epic some other 'epic' words are nothing, death, pegasus. Being other characters instead of maxwell like the zombie is fun to.

jirachinick said:
Bottom line: Scribblenauts rocks. It's definitely a staple DS game along with Pokemon Platinum, some Square Enix rpg, Mario Kart DS, NSMB, Metroid Prime, Nintendogs, and Drawn to Life.

@sceptileblade If you want to join, use the sign up form!
P.S. Better get on finishing chapter one!

sceptileblade411 said:
2 questions. 1 where can you find the current topic and 2 what is the current topic?
mariomaniac usually posts the topic here. You just need to look for it in the sea of posts. The current topic is...
What games should be added to the Virtual Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back