The Nintendo Clan

What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M&S Winter Games should be a good game, but I see one problem, it will focus mostly around skiing, ice skating, and snowboarding, which will be the same type of controls, which will make the game get boring REALLY fast, surprisingly, nintendo power gave he ds version an 8.0 and the wii version a 7.0, although I do applaud the wii version for some AMAZING graphics

The Winter games are mostly comprised of Skiing, Skating and Snowboarding. But the game has unlockable stuff to make it more enjoyable, like customizable Skis, Bobsleds and Snowboards.

Bippa201 said:
I locked it like 3 months ago. There was no way we could compete with the forums.

Anyways, on topic now, I also can't wait for SMG2. I hope it didn't get canceled.

That is too bad. You can do a new clan to compete if you want.:)

That would be interesting, but I highly doubt it sadly, what nes game should I get for my wii, I get a free one since I bought the internet channel

Pokeman said:
Do you guys think that their will be a Luigi's Mansion 2?

There might be one for the Wii in the coming months. I heard that there might be one in 2011 but I don't know if it is true. Just a rumor though.:)

I wonder if it will have Wi-Fi and if it does I wonder if we will be able to trade or battle between that one and the DS. I wonder if it will support DS games or have something like the PSP or XBOX 360 or even the Wii. I can't wait to see what the system is like. If it is a good handheld I might want one but time will tell.:)

Name: Richkid50000
Favorite Game: Pokemon Platinum
What consoles you own: Wii,PS2, DSi, DS
Favorite Genre: RPG
Can you make banners: Sadly no.

o_O

I don't know what to expect. I'd love to see Mario Party 9, or some kind of sports game that you can play at parties. I'm not that into platformers and adventure stuff. An RPG would also be cool.

I agree with you two. I love the Paper Mario stuff and Mario Party is always so fun to play with others.

I wouldn't expect a main Mario game so soon after Galaxy though. Here's a thought... there hasn't been a Mario Puzzle game in a long long time (i.e Dr. Mario/Yoshi's Cookie)

Sorry for being inactive.
Mario has definitely picked up over the past year. I am excited to see these games. I want a Mario Kart Wii 2, I am a big fan of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back