The Nintendo Clan

What's better?

• Scribblenauts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a discussion about the state of the video game industry? I think it's really going down hill and that the quality of video games is not what it used to be. People are way too focused on how good the graphics are instead of the actual enjoyability of the content.

However Nintendo seems to have way more just plain fun titles than the other systems combined.

Yeah kaishu you are kinda right...

All my friends now just like PS3 Xbox360 and all those other game systems because of their graphics! I think the content is the best part like the bluray dvd thing in the PS3, the Xbox live and other things like that, and now they just hate nintendo and pokemon! My friends are really changed due to the new game systems I really want my old pokemon loving friends back.

I got Soul Silver on Friday. It's more awesome than you could ever imagine.

It's tougher than GSC, as there's lots more to do.

If you don't plan on getting it when it comes out, I can't say that your cool anymore.

Kaishu said:
How about a discussion about the state of the video game industry? I think it's really going down hill and that the quality of video games is not what it used to be. People are way too focused on how good the graphics are instead of the actual enjoyability of the content.

However Nintendo seems to have way more just plain fun titles than the other systems combined.

Yeah Nintendo's Wii and the DS and DSi are raking in the storm. Their games are off the charts and the graphics are really well planned out before they complete a game. Nintendo sure has changed the future for the video game industry. In the early 90's it was SEGA but now it is Nintendo. I wonder what Nintendo will bring next? I also wonder what their new hand held is going to bring. So far they are doing really well. XBOX is pretty much dead now because they are 54 percent defective now and compared to 5 percent and 7 percent for the DS and Wii that calls for a major defect in their system and is pretty much dead. Their games are not that great to the other platformers either.:)

I don't know, I've always thought of Nintendo as the pioneer of home gaming consoles. Everything that's now standard in gaming was used by Nintendo first. Analog stick, rumble feature, motion control...and if it weren't for Nintendo, we never would have recovered from the post-Atari failure of the gaming market.

Yeah remember the old Arvade games that came before that? That was what actually helped get Nintendo Started. It was the game Donkey Kong. After everyone kept busting the boxes on that game for years and years then came the Creator of Mario. Can't spell his name right. After that happened Nintendo really got a big boost with the NES and that lasted for about 7 years but they still made games 8 years all the way until the N64 was made. After that came the Gamecube and that got another big boost until 2007 and they are still making those games because the Wii supports them too. Nintendo has come a very long way since 1985 when It got started.:)

I would like to join up!
Name: starcharge
Favorite Game: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (KH 358/2 Days and Tales of Monkey Island are runner-ups)
What consoles you own: DSi, Wii
Favorite Genre: RPG
Can you make banners: Nope, sorry

I saw the New Pics for New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Iggy got a massive revamp. He's got green hair now, and is a bit taller.

Jr. has a Clown Copter now.

If you lose more than 8 times on a Level, the game can play that level for you.

Game comes out on Nov. 15

Bippa201 said:
If you lose more than 8 times on a Level, the game can play that level for you.
That is the new feature called Demo Play. I had written an article awhile back for the nintendo wikia but it got deleted. :(

Joystiq just posted a vid of the game's storyline. You can view it here. Be warned though. Spoilers! If your a hardcore fan like me you didn't watch it so you can have the 15th be the awesomest day of your life. :D

Name:InfernoBlaze
Favorite Game:every Pokemon game
What consoles you own:Wii, DSi, Gamecube, going to get a PS3 or Xbox 360
Favorite Genre:Action, Adventure
Can you make banners:no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back