BW/BW2 The New Trio

Majora_787 said:
Ah, Shaymin... He's not a very memorable legendary for me. =P

But yeah... Still, neither of them are in trios... There should be a fire/water/grass trio, where each one is met in a different situation, and which one is in which situation is determined by your starter.

Have we had a water trio member either? I'm not counting the weather trio.

Suicune is the only one I can think of.

tyking16 said:
Suicune is the only one I can think of.

God I fail. Okay. So we've had fire and water trio members. I thought Suicune was ice for SOME reason.

So we could get a grass trio member, we haven't had one of those before. OR we could get Fighting and Poison legendaries... That'd be nice too.

Majora_787 said:
God I fail. Okay. So we've had fire and water trio members. I thought Suicune was ice for SOME reason.

So we could get a grass trio member, we haven't had one of those before. OR we could get Fighting and Poison legendaries... That'd be nice too.

It's ok. Everyone has a fail day.

But yeah, we definitely need a Fighting ot Poison legendary.

Have we had a Ghost legendary yet?

tyking16 said:
It's ok. Everyone has a fail day.

But yeah, we definitely need a Fighting ot Poison legendary.

Have we had a Ghost legendary yet?

So if they could make a Poison, Bug, and Fighting trio that'd be nice. =P Who knows how that'd work.

That or they could make a water/fire/grass trio that appears in a different place for each starter.

Bug, Poison and Fighting have no legendary to represent their types.

Bug/Dark would be a cool typing. Don't know what it would look like though.
Maybe something that resembles a Ninja could be Poison/Dark and have Levitate.
Fighting/Psychic to represent the hero, fighting for order and peace.

Majora_787 said:
Ah, Shaymin... He's not a very memorable legendary for me. =P

How can "HE'S GOING TO EAT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!" not be memorable? 0_o

Anyway, I hope for something different in this trio. I want them all to still be connected some way either in appearance or story wise.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
How can "HE'S GOING TO EAT MEEEEEEEE!!!!!" not be memorable? 0_o

Anyway, I hope for something different in this trio. I want them all to still be connected some way either in appearance or story wise.

dmaster out.

Best quote eva!

A trio with Dark, Fighting, and Psychic would be cool.

personaly i would like them to be ghost like and tipes: dark,poison,ghost i will also think they should make pre evolution for lapras,zangoose,seviper,farfetch,meoth,kangashan,pinsir,tauros,scyther,ditto....i dont know why,aerodactyl,onix,girafarig,dunsparce,gligar,qwilfish,shuckle,heracross,corsola etc,etc,etc im just thinking

qwilfish is a beast He doesn't need a pre-evo because he's small, and no evo because he's already got some nice stats (I like to call him semi-Kabutops)

Porygon-X said:
IDK, I actually hope there won't be one. I'm tired of all the legends...

Actualy, if there were no legends then there won't be any legendaries or mysteries to solve. I love to explore in these pokemon games.:(

1. I'm not familiar with Shaymin speaking at all.

2. Tarantula dark/poison legendary ftw.

3. We have enough psychic legendairies.

4. Farfetch'd does not need something more pathetic. He needs evos.

yeah, I don't really like any of the legends from celebi on. and I already hate reshiram and zekrom.

hopefully the third member of this generations trio wont be as bad.

I honestly Don't know what the trio is going to be. Honestly, I thought the pixies or fairys or magical big head, twin tailed, blind things were ... meh.... lol. They made a magical red chain for dialga and palkia? and they cloned it? Iunno just seemed like... BLECH.

What i HOPE to see is Elements in the next trio: (Fire, Water and GRASS) not ELECTRIC ... (darn Pikachu and his influences)...

And 2 the Shaymin thing? I rly hated it in the movie.... Everytime it said that I'm like: "YES! GOSH! PLEASE! EAT YOUR VEGIES GIRATINA!!!"

LORDY JONES said:
yeah, I don't really like any of the legends from celebi on. and I already hate reshiram and zekrom.

hopefully the third member of this generations trio wont be as bad.

OMG... i just remembered we need a "guardian" of the trio! Urgh... I hope it doesnt look so smugly :p. And has a better role than Regigigas' "Statue until you bring its children to it "role. :p

flipjeff1313 said:
And 2 the Shaymin thing? I rly hated it in the movie.... Everytime it said that I'm like: "YES! GOSH! PLEASE! EAT YOUR VEGIES GIRATINA!!!"
That brings me to a question, what did Giratina eat in the Torn World? 0.O

TheDarkLucario said:
That brings me to a question, what did Giratina eat in the Torn World? 0.O

Lawl Iunno. It was such a loner there :p. They should make a spin off game (like ranger) and focus on this world, Dialga's, palkia's and Arceus' :p That'd be pretty epic :p

But anyways, {G}{R}{W} still get my vote for the trio. I admit rock ice and steel were original and cool but since this game is going back to basic colours, some older themes would fit nicely too, (with a little bit of a retouch) :p.

BUT if they don't want that, I hope Gamefreak will make {C}{F}{P} (as in normal, fighting and ghost) taht would be kinda cool :p. NO PSYCHIC PLEASE LIKE OMG.

And a LITTLE off topic, but who thinks that they will have more half breeds like Phione in this game? I hope NOT but I'm sure there will be... THERE WILL :p

Back