BW/BW2 The New Trio

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
I have loved every trio so i decided to make a thread for speculation on the trio!
Also this is the 100th Thread on this section so Yay :D

I would like something that resembles the 3 elements which are
{R} {W} {G}

Now its your turn! Post what you think (duh)

I don't think it will be the elements because there are four elements. Earth (which would probably be {F}), Fire ({R}), Water ({W}), and Wind (could be {C}, but IDK)

They should be kitties because they've already done dogs and birds. But I'll go with anything as long as they look fierce.

Mudkip said:
I don't think it will be the elements because there are four elements. Earth (which would probably be {F}), Fire ({R}), Water ({W}), and Wind (could be {C}, but IDK)

They should be kitties because they've already done dogs and birds. But I'll go with anything as long as they look fierce.

Wouldnt earth be Ground type? but yeah cats would be good. I would name my favorite cat of the trio "Marco" the name of my cat.

It would be ground, but with the TCG puts Ground and Fighting into the same category. :[

If they were based off the elements, then I would hope they look like their own element. The grass one would be made of ivy of something, the fire made of flames, and the water made or water.

I actually wish that they would do a fish trio.
That would be pretty cool.

I don't really know how that would work because they would probably have to be dual types, since they would need to be water.

Or it would be nice to have a Horse trio. Flying, Ground, Ice those would be a nice bunch but I highly doubt any of that would happen.​

Maybe the Earth one is Ground/Grass, the water one is Water, the fire one is Fire, and the air/wind one is just Flying (finally!)
I agree that fish trio would be good. maybe an arctic ice fish (Water/Ice), a sand/ground fish (Water/Ground), and a flying air fish (Water/Flying)

As long as they aren't like the Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit trio. I hated that they were all the same types. A little variation would've been nice. As for this generation, a ground type that controls the ground, (Durr) a flying type that controls the skies, (Durr x2) and a fighting type that keeps the two in balance with his fists. I think that would be cool.

SotH said:
I actually wish that they would do a fish trio.
That would be pretty cool.

I don't really know how that would work because they would probably have to be dual types, since they would need to be water.

Or it would be nice to have a Horse trio. Flying, Ground, Ice those would be a nice bunch but I highly doubt any of that would happen.​

I agree.

Don't spam.

dmaster out.

If they are going to have legendary horses, they should make it a quartet and base it off of the horses of the apocalypse. They could be Normal (White, pestilence), Fire (Red, War), Dark (Black, famine) and Electric (Yellow, death).

Mudkip said:

Why do people keep naming the legendary BEASTS the legendary DOGS. Raikou is clearly feline and the others are debatable.

Anyhow, I don't really care for legendaries. But I would like to see sea creatures. I mean we have birds (sky creatures), beasts (land creatures), golems (land creatures) and fairies (sky too?). I don't think they necessarily need to be water typed, there are already not-water-pokémon that are able to swim.

Wolf616 said:
If they are going to have legendary horses, they should make it a quartet and base it off of the horses of the apocalypse. They could be Normal (White, pestilence), Fire (Red, War), Dark (Black, famine) and Electric (Yellow, death).

YES PLEASE. That's what I immediately thought when someone mentioned legendary horses.

Wolf616 said:

that would be absolutley BRILLIANT

I think it should be Ground{F}, Fighting{F}, And Poison{P},(note, there are no legendaries with any of those types.)

888eddyx said:
I think it should be Ground{F}, Fighting{F}, And Poison{P},(note, there are no legendaries with any of those types.)

fighting-takes regular damage from ground and poison types
ground-takes regular damage from fighting, and .5 from poison
poison- takes 2x damage from ground, .5 from fighting

if this were to occur than the fighting type pokemon would be the stronger of the three. Yet what I am confused about is that if a poison type takes .5 from fighting, why is it that fighting types take the regular amount of damage from poison?

How is that correct?

I doubt they will make a trio with these types by themselves, but with a duel typing legendary trio this could very well happen.

sturtle said:
As long as they aren't like the Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit trio. I hated that they were all the same types. A little variation would've been nice. As for this generation, a ground type that controls the ground, (Durr) a flying type that controls the skies, (Durr x2) and a fighting type that keeps the two in balance with his fists. I think that would be cool.
The problem here is that the Flying would have an extreme advantage over the other two with Immunity and hitting for weakness.

888eddyx said:

Groudon. He is pure ground.

Legendary horses would be interesting. I'd like to ride around on a big, scary-looking horse in Isshu.

Back