The New Nintendo handheld...

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...
I made this thread for keeping every little bit of infomation here so far announced. You can also talk about what you think of this new handheld.

What we know:
  • Graphics identical to Wii graphics

Actually, That does sound interesting, although a few months (around May) I picked up DSi then, so who knows what'll happen

I got it the day it came out in the USA. We are talking about the system that is currently being produced, right? Not the DSi?

Seth1789110 said:
I got it the day it came out in the USA. We are talking about the system that is currently being produced, right? Not the DSi?

I think this about the next one, comes out in about a year.

Wii graphics on a hand heald = Phail. real 3d graphix is terrible on small screens. Nintendo isn't going to work pixel magic, I don't like the way this is going.

A handheld Wii is a horrible idea. Scrunching good/decent graphics onto the screens on the DSi, is a FAIL IDEA.

I'm with Juilacoolo on this one.

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
But you can't play game if you can't tell whats going on can you? You have to have at least decent graphics.
You can play a game with ease reguardless of whether graphics are good or bad. I mean all the handheld Pokemon games have had bad graphics (and can still play them with ease) until HG/SS.

Juliacoolo said:
Wii graphics on a hand heald = Phail. real 3d graphix is terrible on small screens. Nintendo isn't going to work pixel magic, I don't like the way this is going.

...what?

How is improved graphics worse? That literally makes no sense. If they use Wii graphics then there is no difference between that and a TV except the images are scaled down (aside from things such as text which need to be of a certain size).

A new handheld with a beefy processor? I already know which game I want to see ported. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice. Why a remake? Because I don't want to have to buy a PS3.

Epic win graphics on a handheld? I want to see it happen. We'd better get a big screen to view them on.

Back