Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yoshi said:
Technically, it can't. It cannot breed with Nidoqueen, Nidorina, other Ditto, and a few other Pokemon that slipped my mind. But yeah, it can breed with a lot of Pokemon.

Yamask is pretty creepy/scary. On Pokedex 3D, it actually looks at its face and shudders. A little weird if you ask me. Banette is pretty scary too. I wouldn't want to be the owner that threw it in the garbage.

Your gonna make me go look at Yamask on my 3D Pokedex aren't you...sigh....time to stay up tonight in a corner :p

Mewtwo. I'm not sure about you, but I would be freaking out if a skeleton with a purple tail and psychic powers (not to mention being one of the strongest Pokemon ever).

"Everytime you breed a Yamask, someone has a heart attack."
Heard that somewhere. Yamask is a dead person, so it makes sense.

The scariest Pokemon I have seen so far would be Rayquaza, especialy his shiny version. I mean, he looks like he could gulp you down in one bite.

Hypno. I mean, imagine,
you're walking through the woods in your backyard, which you assume are safe, and you hear a soft...hypnotic...Hypno-y sound.
I don't know about you guys, but i'd drop dead right there.

If I saw Hypno I wouldn't even make contact with it. Those descriptions would just flood my mind, giving me endless horrifying thoughts. At first I found Hypno to be an okay Pokemon, but after reading those descriptions, my whole view of that Pokemon changed.

Garbador, theres not much to say, but that thing is just horendous, possibly the only pokemon I dont like, if I saw that thing in person I'd just run.

See Pearl entry for drifblim:It carries people and Pokémon when it flies. But since it only drifts, it can end up anywhere.Drifblim not are very scary in your appearence but this text always surprised me...

I say Chandelure is creepy and evil. I mean, it sucks the souls out of people who gaze into it's flames. This essentially means you can't be a trainer of one of these things, unless you want to soul to be taken. Reminds me of a classic horror story monster.

Duskull. He enjoys the sound of children screaming.

Banette is creepy, but sad. Kinda vengeful so he could turn into a superhero if he wanted to, *Cough*Batman*Cough*.

Dusclops literally takes you to the "Spirit World" where you are never heard from again, so that basically means he kills you after kidnapping you in a dark alley. He is so cheery. :p

This is going to sound stupid and not serious, but I believe Igglybuff to be evil in nature. It sounds stupid, but that thing's eyes really creep me out. I mean, put that to Lavender Town's music backwards and you have an opening to a horror film. Igglybuff was cute at first, but those eyes...!

The top Pokémon that fershur scare the Holy Bajeezus out of me are

Koffing & Weezing - IDEFK. They just creep me out.
Onix - It reminds me of a spiked worm-type thing I saw at the age of six. Not a good memory, bro.
Ninjask - IT'S A BUG OMG NO. JUST NO.
Claydol - Uh, it's freaking insane-looking and oddly shaped. What else is there to say?

TOP POKEMON THAT SCARES THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME GOES TO . . .

Carnivine. Oh my Sweet Jesus on a Judas cradle. The first time I saw that Pokemon, I almost cried. NO, wait. I think I /did/ cry. Whatever, it was creepy as all sin and every time I see it it just maims me that much more. Those fangs, bro...those FANGS.

Co-co-cofagigus. So damn freaky. I showed it to my friend and he was like "**** I'm getting nightmares tonight". Also Kyurem Hide Yo' Kids!! LOL. In the anime the haunter in battle fronteir (don't know what episode though). I was like 6/7 saw it and turned of the TV and called for my mum

All of the Ghost types too. Some scare the daylight so much it stays out of the planet (night time)

none of them are really that scary, as they don't want to scare off their customers, but the creepiest might be Groudon. imagine you're just waling along and all of a sudden a HUGE, red giant lizard thing that weighs 2094.4 lbs and is 11 foot 6 attacks you.
question: who actually weighs the legendary pokemon? come here, arceus and get on the weigh scale :p

To me.... CARNIVINE!!!! It has those creeeepyy pedo eyes.... :'S it just scares me! Pokemon like gyarados and garchomp are super cute to me :p Hmmmm no wait, I think the bootleg celebi toy is the scarest pokemon! X'D

Shiningmilotic said:
Hmmmm no wait, I think the bootleg celebi toy is the scarest pokemon! X'D
Any bootleg toy could be considered scary. xP

JYNX anyone?
That humanoid form thingy with huge lips is mad creepy.
and can you imagine a Mr. Mime in real life......talk about creepy scary

Golbat/Zubat scared the SHAT out of me when I was little and played LeafGreen for the first time...
You look into their gaping mouths and into an abyss of darkness and see your life flash before you..

Dusknior.
The very thought of it tugging people into the "spirit world" gives me nightmares. It's just plain creepy. Really badarse, but creepy.
I LOVE IT! lol

Cleffa scares me. It "EEEEEEEKS" in the middle of the night and suddenly.....your hand is gone! XD jk Only Pokemon TCG people would get that lol. I think Garbodor is really scary/disturbing in a way. Its just random colors put into a huge blob, and it just seems like a monster.

On the matter of soul-sucking, Jellicent does the same thing. Says so right in the White Version Pokedex entry. I can imagine a lot of Moby Dick -like ghost stories about Jellicent...

EDIT: LOL program censorship xD

I think the Regi trio is really scary. When I was younger and when 3rd generation just came out, I would think that whenever I opened a closet that one of the Regis would make a beeping noise and start chasing me. I know, I was a strange little 6/7 year old. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back