Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

MiniMads

The misunderstood Hero of Disasters
After Pre-release yesterday I left with quite disappointing pulls. 2 Rev Rares (Sceptile and Metagross) and a GX (Banette) in 7 packs. :( Plus the Celesteela promo

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
After Pre-release yesterday I left with quite disappointing pulls. 2 Rev Rares (Sceptile and Metagross) and a GX (Banette) in 7 packs. :( Plus the Celesteela promo
That isnt all that bad I had multiple prereleases with ) GX's or bad GX's like alolan raticate

Rosiecakes

Aspiring Trainer
I've opened 21 (i know random amount)pack of celestial storm and pulled:
FA Copycat :)
Palossand GX
Shiftry GX
Scizor GX
Latios prism star
Latias prism star
4x Holo rare
4x Reverse holo rares

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Forbidden Light box. It was bad, Ultra Necromza being one of the 4 regular GXs was a slight redemption. Hopefully Celestial Storm will provide me better luck.

It did. :)

Celestial Storm box pulls:

- Mr. Mime GX
- Electrode GX
- Rayquaza GX
- Blaziken GX full art
- Tate & Liza full art
- Acro Bike secret rare

noodle

Aspiring Trainer
Just pulled an ETB - would’ve been super lucky if any other GX, but alas we got RA Mr. Mime and FA Mr. Mime. At least Latias * and rev Magcargo are neat...

In general though, we’ve pulled a large majority of Mime and Banette

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I opened a Latios Pin Collection box (one of my LGSs sold one to me a day early) and this is what I got from the packs. I love the FA Altaria-GX!
D33D135F-8585-4AB7-BB31-B244CA6A80E5.jpeg

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
This were my best pulls from the Elite Trainer Box. What do you think?

1_AAFDB40_1749_4_E31_8_E05_D1_AE2_F6_F19_E9.jpg

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Decided to buy the new Solgaleo GX today at my local store. Didn't expect much out of the four packs...

But I got SR Beast Ring and FA Articuno GX!! So stoked. Definitely worth it. :)

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
jlsrrdb21qn11.jpg

These were the pulls my sister and I got from two Dragon's Majesty ETBs which I think were pretty good pulls. Oh and not pictured but we also opened 4 total pin boxes and in addition to these our Dragon's Majesty pulls included two more Reshiram GXs, Victini <>, and two more Altaria. And a grass and lightning holo energy which I put in my Rayquaza GX deck because it just fit.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Opened two CES Booster Boxes:
1st had Alolan Raticate GX, Arcticuno GX, Rayquaza GX, Tate & Liza FA, 2 Shrines actually very sad pulls
2nd one was better with Mr. Mime, Stakataka, Rayquaza, Blaziken, Life Herb SR and Copycat FA