Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Decided to up the heat today and opened one of my Flashfire boxes. I also opened up a Legendary Treasures box a bit ago however that wasn't really as nice, I know the pull rates are high in that box but for that reason it all felt a bit easy and not fun pulling a shed load, plus the artwork didn't look as good to me, I actually liked the holos I pulled better.

Anyway, the Flashfire box redeemed things fully.

Latest-Pulls-(08).jpg

Holos: Shiftry, Milotic x2, Dusknoir, Florges, Carbink and Goodra
EX: Charizard, Magnezone, Toxicroak, M Charizard X and Charizard FA
Other: Lysandre FA and M Charizard X EX Secret Rare (oh yeah!)

Overall I was well pleased, I actually wanted the FA Charizard more than anything as I think it is one of the prettiest bits of artwork for a FA that I've seen, so to get it in the first pack was just amazing. I also like the Lysandre artwork a lot too. Still, I'm not putting the Charizard secret rare down, I was mega happy and surprised again to pull another secret rare too.

Last edited:
I opened up my last BREAKpoint box recently.

Latest-Pulls-(09).jpg

Holos: Meganium, Slowking, Suicune, Garbodor, Garchomp x2 & Dragalge
BREAK: Greninja, Luxray & Raticate
EX: Palkia, Espeon, Darkrai FA, Ho-Oh FA & Gyarados Secret Rare again.

The pulls weren't as good as my first one I mentioned, however again overall still it was a good box. Especially nice and surprising to get a FA Darkrai and SR Gyarados twice in a row. The FA Ho-Oh was nice too even though it does have a minor factory/print defect on mine. Even though I decided BREAK cards aren't really my thing I am building up quite a pile of them so the money from those will essentially help pay for some of the EX's I don't get that I end up buying. Aside from buying a new M Gyarados EX FA I am pretty much finished and happy with my time on BREAKpoint.

Not sure what box I'll be going through next, I have a Primal Clash and another Ancient Origins, along with a Roaring Skies coming which I imported from the US although because I prefer these a bit more to the ones that came after I don't plan to open those just yet. I have another Flashfire but that's one I have decided to not open, especially since I got pretty much mostly all the main stuff I wanted from the one I opened, buying the other two Charizards was a lot less than the increasing value of it now. I've built up a fair bit of discount points so I'll most likely get a Fates Collide, Steam Siege or Evolutions box next to open.

Last edited:
1st-edition-JAPANESE-Pokemon-CHARMANDER-Card-STORMFRONT-Set.jpg

Not the actual picture lol. I didn't pull this, I traded for it.

Last edited:
Bought a booster box of CP6, and I got....

- All holos (incl Charizard, Mewtwo, Mew)
- Blastoise ex
- Venusaur ex
- Starmie Break
- Misty's Determination Full Art

Bought a Shiny M Gardevoir pin blister and pulled a Magearna Ex FA and a SR Volcanion Ex :3

I gave in and ended up opening the Primal Clash box I had, from now on I think I'm better just opening a box if I feel like doing so.

I also purchased a Pikachu EX tin and a Sceptile EX tin, handy for storing my UR/SR cards in. Managed to get a Archie's Ace In The Hole FA from the Pikachu tin and a M Manectric EX from the other, not bad really. Still no luck with the Roaring Skies packs though from either. I really hope that changes with one of the two boxes I am getting that I decide to open but right now I'm not counting on it.

Latest-Pulls-(10).jpg

My Primal Clash box went like this.

Latest-Pulls-(11).jpg

Holos
: Sceptile, Ludicolo, Manaphy, Manectric, Eelektross, Hippowdon & Aegislash
EX RA: Wailord, Primal Kyogre and Gardevoir
EX FA: Trevenant & M Gardevoir
Other: Enhanced Hammer Secret Rare

Overall the box went pretty well, definitely not bad, and another SR again which is always nice. I wanted a Gardevoir so a Mega FA one I was also pleased with. Along with all the other stuff I pulled from Primal Clash I'm happy with my time spent on it.

I have just pull Charizard and Mewtwo EX from the reprinted 1999 based set what do you think :)

Attachments

• Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 21
Got the regular Shiny Gyarados figure box and got:
Houndoom EX from BreakThrough
FA SR Gardevoir EX 116/114 from Steam Siege.

My big streak came a bit more down to Earth and neutralized after my latest openings. I opened some Generations packs along with a Pikachu and Blastoise collection box. As with Generations pull rates are a bit better, however the most notable pulls I got were a Leafeon EX and a FA Zapdos (the bordering isn't the best on it though).

I then opened my last Ancient Origins box and this is where my run somewhat dropped.

I pulled around the same amount of holos mostly the same as last time, however my EX pulls were not as good. It had to happen at some point, this was to me probably a verging on average possibly a bit below compared to usual. At least the previous Ancient Origins box was a really good one.

Latest-Pulls-(12).jpg

EX RA: Ampharos, Machamp, M Tyranitar and Lugia
EX FA: Tyranitar

Lugia and the FA Tyranitar were the best ones from this. I've got no more Ancient Origins to open, overall it was a bit mixed, I got a fair few really good pulls however luck wise compared to the other themes it was a lot more up and down. Thing is Ancient Origins is still probably one of my favourite themes because there's a lot of old school Pokemon I like with some of the best artwork. Another positive is that I can at least sell the EX's I don't feel I want to keep and buy the other FA ones I want while they are still new and available. Already bought a FA Giratina, will probably use my 2 RA Hoopa's along with other EX's I don't need to fund a FA one so it's not all bad, somewhat turning what is personally a negative at first into a positive.

I'm kinda worried about the Roaring Skies box I decide to open now though!

Just opened the new Charizard fire blast ex box, and pulled my 1st Secret rare ever!!!

JynXGRJ.png

If you like to see the opening in video form just check out my signature <3 So happy with this box.

I gave in and opened the Roaring Skies booster box, couldn't take the suspense no more. Turns out I opened the right one, I'll let the picture speak for itself.

Latest-Pulls-(13).jpg

Holos
: Deoxys, Jirachi, Salamence & Zekrom
EX RA: Thunderous, Gallade, M Gallade & M Rayquaza Colorless (happy with that one)
EX FA: M Latios & Shaymin (Bingo!)
SR Energy Switch

That rocked, can't complain at all on this one. Now I can keep the one coming from the US unopened for my collection like the other Flashfire one. I might if all goes well be getting another where the box wasn't so great so I got it cheap enough to make it worth giving another shot at opening.

Just got my 1st sleeves in the mail and reorganized my binder, figured I'd share my current collection since I started collecting from scratch a month ago. All this was pulled from retail sealed product, haven't gotten around to buying singles, mostly because I have to spend so much money for unboxings for youtube T~T

hRW1gHw.jpg

Sorry for glare/size of picture ><' Can't wait to add some evolutions beauties to my collection start of next month! My nostalgia levels will be over 9000!

I have just pull Charizard ex and pidgeot ex on my video from the reprinted 1999 based set what do you think attachFull12197

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 8
  • upload_2016-10-23_20-22-14.png
    upload_2016-10-23_20-22-14.png
    95 bytes · Views: 7
That's similar to my shiny Xerneas tin where I pulled a red secret rare Mewtwo, a full art M Altaria and a full art Hydreigon.

It's kind of cool Pokémon release these god tins.

Hey guys over the weekend we went to a prereleasw event for Evolutions check out our pulls! I absolutely love these cards!

I made a VLOG for the Prerelease in Asheville, NC.

This was my first pre-release but I actually ended up winning(?) at 4-0. I pulled a Mega Pigeot and the secret rare exeggutor.

I share my thoughts on strategy for winning as well. I may try to the same at another pre-release this weekend! :) I have psychic(mewtwo/nidoking) mixed with fighting (machamp/hitmonchan) is the best bet! I think Poliwrath would be really good as well to counter all the fire and he is good in general!

Opened my last Roaring Skies box that I got pretty cheap given it is no longer available, didn't do as good as the first one but it was still a pretty good box.

Latest-Pulls-(14).jpg

Holo
: Beautifly, Deoxys, Jirachi, Togekiss, Dragonite & Salamence
EX: M Latios, Hydreigon, Colorless Rayquaza, Gallade FA & Rayquaza FA
SR Energy Switch

A few nice duplicates of Rayquaza and the SR Energy switch again. I already bought the FA Rayquaza thinking I wouldn't get one, the one I pulled from this is better though as the borders look more even and the general quality on this one looks better. Only cards I've got to buy is the FA M Rayquaza and the SR VS Seeker while they are still fairly easily available.

Have ordered a Fates Collide box plus some other collection boxes to do next when they arrive. I'm really looking forward to Evolutions when it is out, lots of potential amazing looking full arts. I won't be getting anything newer afterwards as I'm not keen on what I've seen from Sun & Moon so far, especially since the new GX cards look a lot worse than the current EX's in terms of looks and texturing, just don't seem very special to me.

Back