Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Got the Victini box and the Generations Elite Trainer box last week.

Victini box:
- Flareon EX
- Another FA Zapdos

GET box:
- Venusaur EX
- M Charizard X EX
- Meowstic EX
- FA Pikachu
- 3rd Sylveon EX
- 2nd FA Sylveon EX

All in all, not too shabby. Still looking for Vaporeon and Leafeon EX though.

I bought a Zygarde Ex Tin today and I got two(!) full arts in it:
M Rayquaza Ex (ROS)
Team Rocket's Handywork (FAC)

I opened another elite trainer box of Steam Siege. I figured I just got mega lucky last time. Then I got these:
  • Xerneas BREAK
  • Gardevoir EX
  • Magearna EX (Full Art)
  • Volcanion EX (Full Art, Secret Rare)
What is happening to me!? My luck, that left as soon as the BREAKPoint set was released, has come back!

Hey guys so this week coming up we have some AMAZING Pulls... not trying to violate any rules but we have some great videos coming this week on the Channel. so please subscribe! but as a Spoiler Alert we got about 9 EXs out of 3 Red and Blue Series Boxes and Dollar Store Pack Weigh-ins were FIRE

I did pull a Mega EX Stealix out of a Dollar Store pack that i did not film

I dont know bout all of you but im seeing in the Generations Series Elite Trainer boxes are not as good as the Red and Blue Collection Boxes, but maybe its the luck of the Draw.

Bought a Hoopa Ex tin from Target it was marked down to 15 bucks so I had to get it, pulled a M Aggron Ex and a Giratina Ex. :3

I had a good pull day today!

Got a Victini Mythical Collection box. As I pulled it off the shelf I accidentally knocked a Steam Siege pack off the rack, so I figured I'd just buy that too because Arceus works in mysterious ways.

Pulled a Meowstic EX and a Jolteon EX from the box, and from the Steam Siege pack I pulled a Sycamore FA. :3

Had something like that happen recently, was at Target and it has two Pokémon card sections, one by the registers and one by the toys. I was at the toy isle one and noticed only two Steam Siege packs in the section and both were down on the shelf so I bought them

One of the two packs had a Volcanion Full Art.

I like to buy packs that stand out because they are the only ones because I've had luck in the past with them, pulled an Yveltal Full Art out of an old XY blister at Rite Aid. For some reason everyone buys all the packs without an ex and leaves the pack with one. :p

I also opened a Steam Siege Elite Trainer Box, it had a Volcanion FA, M Steelix Ex, Yanmega Break, Hydreigon Holo and Chandelure Holo.

The Pikachu EX Collection Box is finally here! I got some amazing pulls! @Pikachu6319: my Victini box didn't contain anything very special, either :/ darn you, Victini! x)

The Pikachu EX Collection Box is finally here! I got some amazing pulls! @Pikachu6319: my Victini box didn't contain anything very special, either :/ darn you, Victini! x)

At least you can get the jumbos of these cards, living in America I can't easily get those. Also kind of want that holo Dedenne for, you know reasons.

Nice Vaporeon EX And Slyveon EX FA pulls. :)

Guys opened up a Super collection mew and mewtwo generations box

Not bad pulls...spoiler alert this was not that great of a box. We have another video coming soon.

Ps Flareon EX is popping up alot

First post, sorry if I'm unaware of any rules. We found a couple Legendary Treasures the other day laying around in a few Shopko's and decided to buy them. We had some pretty good luck! I'm new to video editing and I'm trying to work on it, let us know what you think and enjoy some good pulls! :D

We went out to Shopko and found a Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box. We were pretty shocked it was at retail price, because they're so expensive online anymore, and so we decided to open it anyways!

3 Pokemon Champions Tins Opened the last one today :)

Gyrados Tin 1

Pack of Legendary Treasures

Moltres Rare Holo
Siesmitoad Rare Non Holo
Gardevior Radiant Collection Uncommon
Ursaring Radiant Collection Common

1 Pack of XY Base

Furfrou Rare Holo
Illumise Reverse Holo

1 Pack of XY Furoius Fists

Electivire Rare Non Holo
Gothitelle Reverse Holo

Machamp Tin

1 Pack of Legendary Treasures

Gallade Rare Non Holo
Bianca Reverse Holo
Cinccino Radiant Collection Uncommon
Servine Radiant Collection Common

1 Pack of XY Base

Slurpuff Rare Holo
Dodrio Reverse Holo

1 Pack of XY Furoius Fists

Electivire Rare Non Holo
Magmar Reverse Holo

Gengar Tin

1 Pack of Legendary Treasures

Gallade Rare Non Holo
Tepig Reverse Holo
Cinccino Radiant Collection Uncommon
Audino Radiant Collection Common

1 Pack of XY Base

Zoroak Rare Holo
Spritzee Reverse Holo

1 Pack of XY Furious Fists

Poliwrath Rare Holo
Machamp Reverse Holo
0918161608.jpg IMG_20160809_214123.jpg IMG_20160809_214210.jpg IMG_20160809_214448.jpg IMG_20160809_215144.jpg IMG_20160809_215211.jpg IMG_20160809_215321.jpg IMG_20160809_215438.jpg IMG_20160809_215908.jpg

Some reason theres a photo missing or not taken oh well...

Went to Target to buy some stationary stuff, and peeked at the card aisle. It seems they stocked up on the M Rayquaza/ M Latios pin blisters. Unfortunately, I am currently out of money so I could only afford one. My pulls were: M Gallade Ex, M Aggron Ex and a Head Ringer, got something shiny in each pack so I am overjoyed :3

I got the Yveltal Collection. I had everything in all four packs (the curse of getting into the TCG Legendary Treasures-XY base set time). At least I got the Yveltal figure, whom I named DJ Skillz after my Yveltal in Y.

Found some $9.98 blisters at Walmart. I got a couple of these packs and a couple Primal Clash blisters.

The first blister I opened was insane. For sure the first time this has happened.

86_zps3vyuimm1.jpg

Back