Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I opened a mega metagross box last week, pulled:
Machamp holo
FA Lysandres trump card (First FA supporter from packs that weren't booster boxes)

Opened Yveltal tin today.

Mew EX FA (LTR)
Kyurem EX (LTR)
Muscle band

Opened Charizard EX tin last week.

Rev. holo shiftry
Excadrill EX
Emolga FA
SEISMITOAD FA EX (Awwww yeah!!!)

I went to Meijers today and bought 1 Trevanent 3 pack blister, 1 Blastoise tin and 2 Next Destinies boosters.
Here's the best cards I got.
tumblr_ngcckpS6Ce1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

In the tin I finally got Fossil Researcher Full Art, so now Full Art Heracross and Seismitoad Ex are the only cards I haven't pulled from the set.

In the 3 pack I got my third Full Art Dragonite.
So far I've opened 10 of the Kanto starter tins in this order and got

1. Venussaur Tin - Zip
2. Blastoise Tin - Zilch
3. Charizard Tin - Mega Heracross Ex
4. Charizard Tin #2 - ace spec
5. Charizard Tin #3 - Charizard Full Art
6, 7, 8 Charizard Tins #4-6 - Nada
9. Venusaur Tin #2 - Dragonite Exhttps://33.media.tumblr.com/06c3a64dce16a2c6d0bba649ba7f5c01/tumblr_ngcckpS6Ce1r12rm4o1_1280.jpg
10. Blastoise Tin #2 - Fossil Researcher FA

All of the tins except #10 contained 2 Furious Fists, 1 Flashfire and 1 Plasma Blast, the Blastoise Tin contained a Legendary Treasures instead of plasma Blast for some reason.

I opened a single Flashfire 3 pack today and got a Mega Charizard Y Secret Rare and a Toxicroak Full Art.

tumblr_ngcckpS6Ce1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

I opened a single Phantom Forces 3 pack and got an AZ Full Art. This was the first Phantom Forces 3 pack I've opened to contain an ultra rare.

tumblr_ngcckpS6Ce1r12rm4o8_r1_1280.jpg

Was really happy since it was a new card, so far from Phantom Forces I've pulled 10 ultra rares with no duplicates.

I've pulled 1 of each card, Gengar Ex, Aegislash Ex, Dialga Ex, Mega Manectric Ex, Mega Gengar Ex, Full Art Gengar, Full Art Manectric, Full Art Malamar, Full Art Dialga and Full Art AZ. I've also only pulled 1 of each Flare card.

I opened another Mega Metagross Ex box, I got it at Black Friday for 32.00.

Opened it today since our family celebrated Christmas today.

I got a Mega Lucario SR, a Gengar Full Art and a M Lucario Ex. I also got a Trevenant Holo and a Florges Holo, so 5/8 packs contained an ex or holo.

My first one had 3 ex's, Heracross, Charizard 11 and Hawlucha so this one was better.

Which packs exactly are in the Mega Metagross box? I'm buying it online but the site I'm using doesn't always have the right packs in the image. Thanks in advance. :D

Two Diancie EX Japanese special packs (with booster packs from Rising Fist, Wild Blaze and Phantom Gate):

1st one:
3 x holo (Pyroar, Clawitzer, Florges)

2nd one:
1 x holo (Clawitzer)

not happy u_u

Mega Gengar Collection
-Florges EX FA
-Lysandre's Trump Card

Groudon Hoenn Collection
-Florges EX

Phantom Forces 3 Pack
-Manectric EX

Mega Metagross Collection
-Yveltal EX
-Yveltal EX (yes, I got 2)
-Mega Gengar EX

All of my Christmas pulls:

Chesnaught EX Tin
-M Kangaskhan EX

Delphox EX Tin
-M Charizard X EX SR

Collector's Chest
-Emolga EX

and 3 Loose Packs (1 Fists, 2 Phantoms)
-Hawlucha EX
-Gengar EX
-Aegislash EX

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy right about now, despite 2 being extras.

XY5 Shiny Metagross EX 6 pack (from Japan)

I got a M Aggron EX, that's pretty cool since I didn't get that one from my 5 boxes.

I got a Cheran Full Art from my last Kalos Starter Box out of 6 I got at Target for 9.99. Cheran was the last Full Art trainer I needed from the Black and White sets I collected. And now Lysandre's Trump Card and Xerosic are the only full art trainers I don't have from XY.

tumblr_nh9my9wchl1r12rm4o7_r1_1280.jpg

Me and my friends opened 3 Elite Trainer Boxes to use as prize for a tourney, and we got overall:

Furious Fists:
M-Heracross-EX

XY Xerneas:
Xerneas-EX

XY Yveltal:
Pikachu

So here's my complete 2014 Phantom Forces/Gate collection, I've opened about 160 packs and have only pulled like 2 duplicates, 2 Japanese Florges Ex and 2 English Full Art Gengar.
tumblr_nhdvyrfMkQ1r12rm4o1_r1_1280.jpg

It's hard to see but the first 2 Florges are Japanese, the 3rd is English and the Full Art is Japanese.

I have yet to see Manectric Ex, as well as at least 3 holos and 2 full art supporters.

After opening like 10 of the three packs when the set was released and getting nothing my luck changed in mid November when I bought some loose packs. After that the cards were easier to find. I was mostly just looking for regular ex's/full art trainers. In 120+ or so English packs I haven't pulled 1 Malamar or Manectric Ex. And only 1 Aeglislash, 1 Dialga and 1 Florges Ex. I've also only seen 1 of each Mega which is a strong contrast from previous sets where I got like 5 Mega Lucario and Mega Kangaskhan each. I also find it interesting that I don't have very many duplicates between the languages, I was lucky to get that Florges in Japanese since I can't get an English one.

I found the Gallade EX box. The best card from the four packs was the Phantom Forces Goodra holo. Good thing I got it for the Gallade EX.

Also got what seemed to be the last M. Diancie EX box. The best cards out of the packs was the XY holo Raichu and a reverse holo Diancie, which considering what the set was the pull itself is rather ironic. Still, pretty measly pulls though. Again good thing I got it for the Diancie EX/M. Diancie EX.

It seems most of my pulls are rather paltry, which is why I buy the cards I really want individually.

Got the M. Kangaskhan pin pack. The Flashfire pack gave me a FA Pokemon Center Lady (too bad I think the image is kind of creepy, lolz) and the Furious Fists pack gave Lucario EX and a reverse holo Noivern for what that's worth.

I also got the M. Gengar pin pack. The Phantom Forces pack gave me Manectric EX.

I was looking for the Hoenn Region Collection Album and couldn't find it at two targets :p. However, I did pick up a Phantom Forces 3 Pack.

First Pack: Nonholo rare, common reverse holo
Second Pack: Nonholo rare, common reverse holo
Third Pack: SR M Manectric EX, rare reverse holo

e31.jpg

Yeah I couldn't find the Hoenn Collector's Album either. I was hoping I would. As noted above I got the pin blisters instead.

Never have pulled a SR though, sigh.

Bought four Hoenn Collectors Albums

Magcargo Half Art
Nidoqueen Reverse HA
Ludicolo Reverse HA

No holos or anything ;-;
You can tell they are reverse or holo half arts by looking for shininess over the actual Pokemon. Reverses are just on the name and the bottom part.

Back