• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The little critters and the beast Enti and raikou and enti and sucune

thepliskin5005

Aspiring Trainer
Well every thing here hase free retreat besides enti and suicune. You cant really disrupt this deck with bringing up high retreat pokemon and pokemon catcher dosent hurt this deck much because it cant bring up high retreat pokemon and best not to put down babys on the bench if they get sniped a lot. I can make ERL and suicune and enti legend tanks with indigo platue and i i can heal one of them with bring them back in my hand with seeker. When i bring one of them back in my hand i can attack with one of the babys

Pokemon 17

2-2 enti and raikou legend un
2-2 suicune and enti legend Un
3 clefa coL
3 smouchem Hgss
2 tyrogue Col
1 manaphy Un

Trainers suppoters and stadiums 28

4 sage's training
3 indigo plateu
3 junk arm
3 Biance
2 pokemon catcher
3 energy reterival
4 pokemon communcation
3 poke ball
3 seeker

energy 15

8 fire
3 dce
4 resuce energy

RE: The little critters and the beasts (Needs main Pokemon from deck in title)

Please explain to me how Pokemon Catcher doesn't hurt this deck. You're leaving 30-60 HP Basics on your Bench.

Why do you have so many baby Pokemon? With more than six of them, you'll definitely be catcher'd for easy prizes. Like Gliscor said, I'd like an explanation as to how catcher can't hurt your deck.

I like the idea of this deck, however the babies are way over the top. I would suggest dropping smoochum for an aipom. I would also drop sage for cheren as you don't want legend pices discarded. You may also want to find room for great ball for quicker search. You might want to drop cleffa and/or manaphy for relicanth so you can get strait draw instead of risky shuffle.

Well i just played this deck and it did real good pokemon catcher wasnt a threat to this deck they where trying to get rid of Erl and suicune and enti because if they didnt they would be gonners so they wherent paying attention to the babys. See if they bring up a baby they cant stall you because about all the pokemon have free reatreat.

thepliskin5005 said:
See if they bring up a baby they cant stall you because about all the pokemon have free reatreat.

You do realize the point of bringing up a Baby is to KO it for an easy prize, right?

Back