The Level Xs That Should Of Been.

Wishirulz

All Eyes On Me
Welcome to the Legend Block, Death of the Level X mechanism.
Here's my idea of the lv.x's that should of came out.

#1 Gyarados lv.x (no seriously)
#2 Tyranitar lv.x (no?)
#3 Drifblim FB lv.x (this would be so interesting)

Am I right?

I agree so much on the T-Tar, even the Gyarados. I also believe we should've seen a very good Mew card along with a Lv.X

I was hoping for a Mew/Jirachi/Celebi Lv. X. Gyrados should have been one. Don't know if I agree with T-Tar though.

Add Kingdra, Shiftry, Metagross, Dragonite, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Mew, Sceptile, Blaziken(regular), Swampter, Venasaur, Blastoise, Charizard(regular), Typhlosion, Meganium, Feraligatr, the list goes on and on. So many cards that "would" have made good Xs.

there should have been an X for each starter from each generation

other notables include:

T-Tar
G-dos
Dragonite
Celebi
Mew
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
all other eeveelutions
Weavile
Arcanine

Seth1789110 said:
Haha I like ninja'd you qnetykz.

To add on:

Mamoswine
Togekiss

yea, you did kinda get me there...

I actually have to say, imo, the Lv. X mechanic was the best mechanic pokemon has ever had and it ended all too quickly...and with HGSS coming out, that would have been the perfect time to make the older known pokemon into X's

I actually agree. Not to mention a lot of pokemon that got Xed were SPs. I would have loved to see a regular Luxray X(evolved), Alakazam, Gallade, and Staraptor.

Seth1789110 said:
I actually agree. Not to mention a lot of pokemon that got Xed were SPs. I would have loved to see a regular Luxray X(evolved), Alakazam, Gallade, and Staraptor.

omg...you're not the only one...I'm a Luxray fan, pokemon-wise, and would have loved to see some other versions of it come out...I actually thought of a wonderful Poke-Power that would have worked beautifully for an Alakazam Lv. X (evolved):

Poke-Power: Redirect

During your opponent's turn, whenever one of your benched pokemon is targeted with an attack, effect, or Poke-Power, you may discard an energy card from your hand to have your opponent choose a different target, ignore this effect, if there are no other benched pokemon to target

ohh well...at least we can hope this HGSS legends & primes stuff is just for the HGSS sets and will resort back to Lv. X's when the 5th generation sets come out

I think Togekiss, Mamoswine, Weavile, T-Tar, Gyrados, Shiftry, and Kingdra would have made the most sense to be X's.

Well I was sitting around playing my Platinum version, leveling up some of my favorites so I can have my ultimate team. And I realized, T-Tar (as I previously said), Dragonite (always a fave), Aggron, Metagross. All 4 of these can sorta be considered pseodo-legendary with how epic they are. I mean the other pseodo got a Lv.X, Salamence.

Turtwig GL Lv.X. Cherrim Lv.X. Non-SP Blaziken Lv.X & Sceptile Lv.X. 'Nuff said.

an actual alakazam LV.X card (it would have pwnd, i know it would have) and tuche on Mew, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres they were fairly good cards yet no lv.X T.T. cya

i would love see this cards have the lv.x

mismagius *reg.*
gallade *reg.*
jirachi
celebi
ursaring
ho-oh
lugia
mr.mime
espeon
umbreon
deoxy
absol *reg.*
houndoom
milotic
kingdra
cacturne
butterfree
kabutops
victreebel
villeplume
mightyena
alakazam
steelix
pidgeot

... they should have been cool

Ditto Lv. X, Phione Lv. X, Manaphy Lv. X, Rotom Lv. X...

...Man, those would've been awesome. *sighs*

I'm totally with the idea of Umbreon and Espeon LVL X's. Those would be awesome.

The legendary birds.
Mew.
Blastoise.
Venusaur.
Legendary 'beasts' (dog things)

Granted I`m a bit biased on the old school ones, but if Charizard got one...

Weavile lv X

{D}

110HP

PokeBody: Black Ice
All {D} Energy attached to Weavile also provides one {W} Energy.

{D}{D}{C} Dark Flash
Flip a Coin, if Heads, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.

{W}{W}{W} Ice Punch

Just thought that would be an epic Weavile X to use with SW Weavile

Back