Scizor
Kyogre
Groundon
Eeveelutions
Kingdra
Qualfish

qnetykz said:
there should have been an X for each starter from each generation

I agree here. That is a like common sense. I mean, come on...

I have a long list so sit back and relax.
Eh hem;

Arcanine Lv X (to go with the RR one)
Armaldo Lv X
Articuno Lv X
Beautifly Lv X
Beedrill Lv X
Froslass Lv X
Latias Lv X
Latios Lv X
Luxray Lv X (non-SP)
Manectric Lv X
Mightyena Lv X
Moltres Lv X
Rampardos Lv X
Salamence E4 Lv X (Drake)
Steelix Lv X (this would be sweet)
Zapdos G Lv X

The only guys that really have the right to complain are the new evolution pokemon (eg.wevile,mamoswine,yammega) sinoh legendarys, and important pokemon from DPP that where not made into Lv.Xs. All those other pokemon have already had their time in the sun and will likley have much more play time when they rerealease their games in 5-10 years (or they already have had 2 shots at fame). Hey Ruby and sapphire remakes are probably coming out in the next 1-2 years seeing as 5ft gen is being released later this year(look back at the pokemon game history and you can't deny this is a trend).

Porygon Z.0 said:
The only guys that really have the right to complain are the new evolution pokemon (eg.wevile,mamoswine,yammega) sinoh legendarys, and important pokemon from DPP that where not made into Lv.Xs. All those other pokemon have already had their time in the sun and will likley have much more play time when they rerealease their games in 5-10 years (or they already have had 2 shots at fame). Hey Ruby and sapphire remakes are probably coming out in the next 1-2 years seeing as 5ft gen is being released later this year(look back at the pokemon game history and you can't deny this is a trend).

I agree, there is a definite trend that pokemon has gone through, after the 1st & 2nd gen that is...I imagine that they will continue that trend, so that previous generations of children will be able to continue to learn and play pokemon

There was a thread like this before...Of course I'm going to say what I said last time: Gyarados Lv.X. XD

dmaster out.

Gyarados and Tyrannitar Lvl X's should have existed, obviously. Just about every other Pokemon with their own starter deck has one. Why not those two? I just started playing the game recently and felt ripped off when I found out they didn't have one. xD

Whether it had it's own starter or not, Gyarados is such a beast, and always has been, that to have not had a Lv X is surprising

The only Pokemon that deserved Level X cards are 4th generation. EX gave 3rd gen enough fanservice, Primes will give 2nd gen their due, and 1st gen will get too much fanservice regardless of the generation, anyway.

Kingdra lv X. If there was one with like the poke power of the new prime one. It would have been BDIF lool

Do you think it's fair that gengar,absol and magnezone are already getting primes even though they have Xs and there are more ignored pokemon that want the spotlight...Oh welll(MAGNEZONE 4 THE WIN!:p)

What about the Fossils (don't criticize me for saying that) and all the other starters? They should have made a lot more. How about Dragonite?:p

Would anyone be interested in making a mini fakeset comprised of only non-existent LV.Xs? I think it'd be pretty cool.

Back