The 'Let's Discuss PMJ's Job Thread'

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hank

This guy is the biggest power abuser I've ever seen. He is always sucking up and trying to be Mr. Perfect Mod. Every time I look down to see who's online, you can bet he's there. He creates a million threads to warn people, "Don't break my stupid new rules or you'll get BUSTED!!!! DER!!!!!!!!" This guy is annoying, immature, and unintelligent. Don't fall for his shtick.

RE: The 'Hate Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson Thread'

Gawd, what the heck is your problem? PMJ is a mod, it is his JOB to create those threads. And what's wrong with trying to be a perfect mod anyway? You want a rubbish one?

:/

OMG like yah, I totally agree with u lolz

Power abuser, huh? I laughed out loud when I saw this topic.

Not that I have to answer to you, but just who am I sucking up to?

I think you're missing the whole point of my mod-ness. The only reason I was given mod status was to do exactly what it is I'm doing. Anything that I do I always ask Porygon about first, to make sure it's on the up-and-up. He can vouch for that.

As far as my million threads go, I've made a whopping two that have anything to do with my job as a moderator. One I deleted because it was no longer necessary. The other is only there because Porygon said it was cool.

And they aren't my rules, they're the forum's rules. Come on man, pay attention.

Just because I'm logged in doesn't mean I'm actively here. I don't sit at Pokebeach and watch the forums like a hawk, refreshing every 3 seconds to find the next would-be rule breaker. A lot of the time I'm playing video games. My TV is pretty close to my computer, so I sit in my broken computer chair and play games.

But I suppose staying logged in does have its perks - a quick refresh and I can see if someone's causing trouble. If anything, I think that it's a good thing that at least someone is here to keep an eye on things.

I'm going to leave this open because I think there really is discussion potential. Another moderator can lock it if he wants, I'm considering this... I don't know what the word is. One of things where I talk to the people to see how I'm doing.

So - discuss me. Is Hank right? If any of you have ever thought anything along the lines of what Hank's been daring enough to say in the open, do it here. Or just disagree with him completely. But do so in a mature manner - I want to see no more flaming, of anyone.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
So - discuss me. Is Hank right? If any of you have ever thought anything along the lines of what Hank's been daring enough to say in the open, do it here. Or just disagree with him completely. But do so in a mature manner - I want to see no more flaming, of anyone.

It's like you actually care what he thinks. Or are you just trying to get everyone's opinion on you? Personally, I think he's doing his job and doing it right. I like to see that he's a forum mod and stays one as long as he doesn't get too out of hand. ;) But, yeah, I don't know what nonsense was running through your head when you made this thread. I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt, PMJ, although it'd be silly if you did. :p

PMJ is doing great.Don't acuse him of "abusing" his power!

I lol'd when I saw this topic. It's not even worth replying too, since if you're a mod, you've done your part and you've earned it. Get over it Hank, he's here to stay. ;/

Arcanine out.

Yeah. I want to see what everyone thinks. I've already addressed everything he brought up, and I'm expecting to see a lock soon.

PMJ abusing his powers more than me!?!?!?!?!? LIEK OMGEE!!!

HOW DAR3 U SOHW M3 UP, PEE-EM-JAY!!!

Seriously though, I see no problem here. PMJ is an excellent addition to our team and his main priority, that he keeps a constant watch, over is the Trading Forum. That's the primary reason why he was modded. And PMJ is correct, anything big that he does, he checks with someone else first. I also fail to see how someone who just recently joined the site assumes the personality of a person when we've all known him much longer. He has a job to do, and he was promoted because the staff knew he could do it.

I really feel like locking this thread. Mainly because, if you think PMJ is bad, then I'd hate to see Abhorsen unleash on you :p. As I can see the only purpose for this thread is to bash another member, I shall.

AND OMG TAHT M33NS I LOKC'D A THREDD TAHT PEE-EM-JAY DID'NT! i R TEH POUER ABUSIR!!!

:( I always thought i'd be the 1st mod to get a thread like this. I guess I haven't been mean enough recently... but PMJ is always online so I don't have a chance to do anything, lol.

I always did think that people disliked me more than any other mod, seeing as i've had people complain about me before, but I really don't see what PMJ has done to deserve a thread like this.

ABHORSEN!!! U DAR3 DEFIE M3!!!

......Okay, I'll just stop posting for now. I'm in an extremely sarcastic mood today, and that may have unwanted consequences, lol. As for this thread though, I suppose it can stay alive, but I'm changing the title. And then I'll.....go do something else.....or something.

I actually want this thread to stay open to see people's opinions about it, that's if it's ok with PMJ. Just because PMJ is online doesn't mean he's actually there, as he already explained. And i'm pretty sure i've locked more threads and warned people a stack more times than PMJ does, heh.

I even changed my avatar to express my Pokebeach personality, but I guess that didn't work :( Well I kinda only expected the mods to understand it anyway, I doubt many normal members have any idea what it means.

I suppose PMJ can just lock it when he wants. Just as long as it stays civil and doesn't turn into a flame war on anyone, I'll leave it to PMJ's discression.

Tomokazu Komiya, next time you have a problem with a mod, PM me. We only do public executions for one person on the internet. Creating multiple accounts is bannable, too - if you don't want to publicly say something, then PM me. Don't make a new account.

And let's stop with the ZOMG ZOMG LALALALA cap letters with words that make no sense. Let's be a little mature here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back