Help The "Is There A Card That Does This?" Thread

Is there a card in the Expanded (BW-On) cardpool that rearranges the top card(s) of your opponent's deck using an ability? Similar to Slowking HGSS. Actually anything that rearranges is fine, doesn't necessarily have to be an ability but that would be preferred.

Is there a card in the Expanded (BW-On) cardpool that rearranges the top card(s) of your opponent's deck using an ability? Similar to Slowking HGSS. Actually anything that rearranges is fine, doesn't necessarily have to be an ability but that would be preferred.
Xatu (Roaring Skies 29), in an attack, and rearranges 5 cards.
Trick Shovel (Flashfire 98) doesn't rearrange, but it allows you to discard their top card after looking at it.

In BW-on:

Cresselia-EX (BCR 27) heals itself between turns.
Ludicolo (PLS 31) heals itself between turns.

The four prints of that Serperior card are the only ones in BW-On that heal other Pokemon between turns, however.
Thank you.

Can someone please list all cards that move other cards to the Lost Zone?
I couldn't find such a list anywhere.

Oh, okay. Um, what exactly is the difference?
Between-turn healing activates both after your turn and after your opponent's turn, during the transition. Jynx's ability must be activated prior to your own attack, meaning it doesn't activate after your opponent's attack like the others do.

Between-turn healing activates both after your turn and after your opponent's turn, during the transition. Jynx's ability must be activated prior to your own attack, meaning it doesn't activate after your opponent's attack like the others do.
Oh, I apologize for misunderstanding.

Are there any other cards in either Standard or Expanded that Knock themselves out like Milotic FLF? With an Ability and not an attack.

Looking for cards from any set that have attacks like kyogre EX's "smash turn" or donphan's "spinning turn" that allow you to switch with one of your benched Pokemon after doing damage. Cards like accelgor DEX that shuffle into your deck also work. Any help would be appreciated =)

EDIT: for context, this is for an unlimited Version of a Flygon Dusknoir deck, so I'm basically weighing options for synergistic cards that do damage and switch out or shuffle into your deck.

Last edited:
Looking for cards from any set that have attacks like kyogre EX's "smash turn" or donphan's "spinning turn" that allow you to switch with one of your benched Pokemon after doing damage. Cards like accelgor DEX that shuffle into your deck also work. Any help would be appreciated =)

EDIT: for context, this is for an unlimited Version of a Flygon Dusknoir deck, so I'm basically weighing options for synergistic cards that do damage and switch out or shuffle into your deck.
Shaymin-EX from Roaring Skies
Combee from Plasma Storm

All I can really think of at the top of my head right now.

Edit:
I found some more that might help. I don't know if these are exactly what you're looking for, but here are what I found.
These are cards that return to your hand or deck, not switching with your bench, like Donphan and Kyogre-EX does, so I'm not exactly sure if the ones I found are the ones you're looking for.
Lopunny from Flashfire
Mienshao from Furious Fists
Tentacool from Primal Clash
Unown O from EX Unseen Forces

Well, I did find some that switch with your benched Pokémon, like Donphan and Kyogre-EX does, as well.
Here they are:
Riolu from Black & White Black Star Promos
Darkrai from Black & White Black Star Promos
Keldeo-EX from Boundaries Crossed
Gengar-EX from Phantom Forces
Dunsparce from EX Sandstorm

There are also two Aegislash cards from the XY set that lets you return them to your hand and switch them between one another.
Aegislash from XY (85)
Aegislash from XY (86)

Here are some Pokémon Pokémon cards that switch your opponent's active Pokémon with one of your opponent's benched Pokémon, instead of yours.
Druddigon from Black & White Black Star Promos
Gogoat from X and Y Black Star Promos
Swellow from XY
Swellow from EX Ruby & Sapphire
Krookodile from XY

Here's two unusual ones.
This Blastoise-EX from the XY set and Baltoy from the EX Sandstorm set lets you switch your Pokémon with one of your benched Pokémon, then your opponent does the same, after doing damage.
I am pretty sure these two cards are the only Pokémon cards that lets you do this with the exception of Escape Rope, but that's not a Pokémon.

Last edited:
Wanted to add to my earlier post, that the new Ancient Trait Baltoy that released today also rearranges the top 3 cards through an attack.

Back