Help The "Is There A Card That Does This?" Thread

Is there a trainer card that will let me search for a special energy (specifically DCE) and add it to my hand (add it to a Pokemon is a bonus)
I'm learning Rainbow Road and seem to be unlucky getting DCE

Scrap that, just seen the post on the previous page :)
But if anyone has any other suggestions :)

Yes. Decidueye GX. The recent deck of popularity is Decidueye-GX/Alolan Ninetales/Tapu Koko. Can't remember if it includes Vileplume. There is a promo box that has a full art Decidueye GX.
Yeah just saw that online a couple of days ago. Looks like that'll be a must-buy for me then!

Is there a pokemon with an attack that prevents the opponents active from using any GX attacks on their next turn?

there are options to prevent basic attacks, EX attacks and evolution attacks, looking for ways to do the same for an all GX deck opponent.

No, not currently. I don't even think there is one like that coming out in Burning Shadows.

Is there a strong one Energy and/or DCE attack on a Metal Pokemon besides Bisharp (STS) for BKT-on? With Alolan Ninetails and the upcoming Gardevoir-GX, it is good to have options.

Bisharp STS is the closest thing in this format to match that description. However it will one-shot both Alolan Ninetales-GX and the upcoming Gardevoir-GX with a Choice Band and one Energy, so it could become a useful tech in many decks. There's also the Jirachi XY promo, but Stardust doesn't do much damage. It will stall you a turn if your opponent's Pokemon has any Special Energy however.

Is there a pokemon with an attack that prevents the opponents active from using any GX attacks on their next turn?

there are options to prevent basic attacks, EX attacks and evolution attacks, looking for ways to do the same for an all GX deck opponent.
Well..an option could be a card that blocks an opponent from using a specific move on their next turn. I don't know exactly what sets they are from but there are cards that do it like Simisage's Torment from some set I don't know of , and a Liepard coming out in either Shining Legends or Burning Shadows.

Looking to build a stall and spread damage deck and finish off with Necrozma. Other than Mount Lanakila and Nervous Seed Trevenant from Break Point, are there other cards that increases the Retreat Cost?

Looking to build a stall and spread damage deck and finish off with Necrozma. Other than Mount Lanakila and Nervous Seed Trevenant from Break Point, are there other cards that increases the Retreat Cost?

Just so you know, Nervous Seed Trevenant increases Attack cost not Retreat cost.

Alolan Dugtrio from Sun & Moon base increases your opponent's retreat cost by 1.

Team Aqua's Secret Base is better than Mount Lanakila if you're playing in expanded.

In standard Alolan Dugtrio (SuM) In expanded Team Aqua’s Muk (DCr)

There is Jellicent that increases by 1 only on all of your opponents Pokemon.

Trev does not up the retreat cost, it raises the attack cost of the opponents basic Pokémon

Any cards that can accelerate water energy besides Aqua Patch and Palkia-EX? It's for my Primarina-GX deck.

Team Aqua's Muk increases retereat by 1 of all non-aqua pokemon. This does also apply to your pokemon.

Team Aqua's Muk increases retereat by 1 of all non-aqua pokemon. This does also apply to your pokemon.
Right but I am gonna focus on Flying Flip and Trev BREAK until there is enough DMG to take that 6 card prize (unless they are using non-EX and non-GX Pokémon).

Back