Help The "Is There A Card That Does This?" Thread

Is there a card that does more damage if the opposing active pokemon is statused?
Sceptile EX comes to mind. One Grass and one Colorless - Unseen Claw: 60+ "If your opponent's Active Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 70 more damage" I am sure there are more but this one comes to mind.

Sceptile EX comes to mind. One Grass and one Colorless - Unseen Claw: 60+ "If your opponent's Active Pokémon is affected by a Special Condition, this attack does 70 more damage" I am sure there are more but this one comes to mind.
Ooh, I like that, especially as the deck I was looking to run this in was a grass deck. Thanks!

Im looking for pokemon that after attacking can be swapped with another pokemon on the bench, other than alolan sandslash.

Is there a card that lets yo put a stadium from your deck/ discard into your hand or into play?

That's a good question! Funnily enough, there aren't many cards that provide search options for Stadiums. Primal Groudon was one of my favourite decks and I was just waiting for TPCi to print a Supporter to grab multiple Stadium cards but unfortunately it never materialised.

In the Standard Format, the best we have is Skyla.

Another option, which was sometimes played in Primal Groudon decks, is Regirock (XY Promo #49) whose first attack puts 2 Stadium cards from your discard pile into your hand.

Im looking for pokemon that after attacking can be swapped with another pokemon on the bench, other than alolan sandslash.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple more than this, but straight away I think of Umbreon-GX (probably the best in Standard that has this effect) and Growlithe (Evolutions).

Other than Computer Search, no. I believe there's an attack on a low HP evolving Basic that was reprinted recently that has that effect, but not worth it.
Now you can use it for solrock or energy loto, or any card that searches deck for cards in particular: talonflame, Florges, Syleveon gx

Is there a pokemon with an attack that prevents the opponents active from using any GX attacks on their next turn?

there are options to prevent basic attacks, EX attacks and evolution attacks, looking for ways to do the same for an all GX deck opponent.

Besides Wheezing and Bunnelby, are there attacks that makes your opponent discard card(s) from their deck to the discard pile? (Standard format).

Is there a pokemon with an attack that prevents the opponents active from using any GX attacks on their next turn?

there are options to prevent basic attacks, EX attacks and evolution attacks, looking for ways to do the same for an all GX deck opponent.
GX Pokémon are either Basic, Stage 1 or a Stage 2, so their attack will be prevented, regardless if it is a GX attack or not. Depending on the attack that prevents dmg.

EX: Glaceon EX's Crystal Ray attack will prevent against GX attacks from Stage 1 and Stage 2 GX Pokmeon only.
: Jolteon's Flash Ray attack will prevent against GX attacks from Basic GX Pokémon only.

Hope this sums it up to you.

Besides Wheezing and Bunnelby, are there attacks that makes your opponent discard card(s) from their deck to the discard pile? (Standard format).
There's Durant BKP, Trubbish GRI, Avalugg STS, Houndoom EX BKT, Dunsparce ROS, and Diggersby PRC just to name a few

Hi guys hope you can help, two question:
Is there an item card (a tool maybe) that can change type of the pokemon is assigned to? (standard)
Is there an item, supporter, or pokemon ability that can block an ancient ability (I am not sure about how is it called in english) I am referring to dragonite from roaring skies for example

thanks to anyone who will answer!

Hi guys hope you can help, two question:
Is there an item card (a tool maybe) that can change type of the pokemon is assigned to? (standard)
Is there an item, supporter, or pokemon ability that can block an ancient ability (I am not sure about how is it called in english) I am referring to dragonite from roaring skies for example

thanks to anyone who will answer!
Unfortunately, I do not recall a tool that changes the user's type in the current format. Also no other card to block Ancient Trait Pokémon.

If anyone else knows, please feel free to add to this.

I'm sure there's many, but is there an card that allows me to put damage counters on opponent's benched Pokemon? I'm ideally thinking of an ability (i.e. something that I can do every turn without having to have that Pokemon active) that either puts 1 (or more) damage counters on every benched Pokemon, or at least 3 on one.

I'm sure there's many, but is there an card that allows me to put damage counters on opponent's benched Pokemon? I'm ideally thinking of an ability (i.e. something that I can do every turn without having to have that Pokemon active) that either puts 1 (or more) damage counters on every benched Pokemon, or at least 3 on one.
Well Decidueye is the main use of putting damage counter to your opponent's bench from your bench. As for Items or Supporter, can't think of any. I know Pokémon puts damage counters to the bench while active (Alolan Ninetales, Greninja BREAK, Tapu Koko (Promo)). I am sure someone will say more cards.

Well Decidueye is the main use of putting damage counter to your opponent's bench from your bench. As for Items or Supporter, can't think of any. I know Pokémon puts damage counters to the bench while active (Alolan Ninetales, Greninja BREAK, Tapu Koko (Promo)). I am sure someone will say more cards.
Awesome, thanks for the help! That's Decidueye GX right...? Unless there's another normal Decidueye card I don't know about? Would you happen to know off the top of your head if there's a deck I can get that in?

Awesome, thanks for the help! That's Decidueye GX right...? Unless there's another normal Decidueye card I don't know about? Would you happen to know off the top of your head if there's a deck I can get that in?
Yes. Decidueye GX. The recent deck of popularity is Decidueye-GX/Alolan Ninetales/Tapu Koko. Can't remember if it includes Vileplume. There is a promo box that has a full art Decidueye GX.

Back