• Mijumara

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Hi everyone

Ok, so we all know about Zorua/Zoroark and the Illusion Ability, and how do you think the Ability could work? What I'm hoping for is that when you enter a battle and send out one of the two, there will be a message stating that Zorua/Zoroark wants to change into the Pokemon you're facing and you can select yes. Judging from the thing with the Shiny Beasts, it may transform back when low on HP. What do you think? Post it here!

im guessing random. Zorarak will just transform into any pokemon, then, when he loses hp, he'll revert back. That's what I think.

P.S I think the event zorarak will transform into one of the 3 beasts, because of the nature of the event.

I agree with Paddy, there will be a message that comes stating that Zorua/Zoroark wants to transform and you will choose if you want him to or not.

I think that Zoroark will transforn into a random pokemon on the opponets team, or a pokemon in the area if facing a wild pokemon.

Instead of Go!ZOROARK! message is shown an message GO! and the name of your last party Pokémon that you have.When something take damage to Zoroark, it transforms back. I also copies the ability of the Pokémon to it transforms.{D}{D}{D}{D}{D}{D}

According to the info given to us a while ago about the ability, Zoroa and Zoroark appear as the pokemon behind them in your party, but it doesn't say what makes them change back.

@jstar18
I think it turns back when you are low on HP. Or in a certain amount of time. But I still don't get something. Does it copy the move set of the opponent or is it just an illusion to trick someone else?
P.S. to the creator of this thread. Why do you have a starter poll at the top?? LOL!

Okay here is everything about the illusion ability.

Zoroark and Zorua Have it. It transforms them into the second pokemon in your party. they change back when their HP becomes low. Zorua and Zoroark's type doesn't change even though it will change appearances. It will still be a dark type. Finally, it moves stay the same. And it says What will Zorua do now, during battle and not the name of the pokemon he looks like. SO basically, nothing changes besides its appearance.

Please do not post in a thread that has not had a new post in over two weeks as it is considered reviving that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back