• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The Hungarian Aluminium Factory Deck

TheBugManiac

Mi aerodeslizador es lieno de anguilas
So now you're probably wondering what this deck and a Hungarian aluminium factory have in common. The answer: toxic sludge.

Pokemon: 27
3-3 Muk [PL-UD]
4 Spiritomb [AR]
2-2-2 Vileplume [UD-LA-UD]
1-1 Mewtwo LV.X [MD-LA]
2-1 Uxie LV.X [LA-LA]
1 Azelf [LA]
2 Unown Q [MD]
3 Unown R [LA]

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 21
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's Search
3 Judge
2 Copycat
2 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Broken Time-Space
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 12
6 Psychic Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy

Strategy:
Epic disruption with the SpiritPlume lock and Sludge Drag. Not very fast and it doesn't hit hard, but it's a very fun league deck.​

very creative name ;D
nice build as well, but you might need something to kill high HP pokemon. although mewtwo could do this job for you, if you get a 2-2 line.
and judge is not that disrupting, but if it is enough for you...
maybe add call energy, if you have bad starts (with those rather frail basics)

Unless you use Gigaburn, Muk's Pester attack hits harder than Mewtwo, and I try to Sludge Drag around the high HP pokes. You're right about the Call Energy, but DCE helps to power up your Pester, and Warp energy is important in case of Chatot, so I'm not going to add Calls. But thanks anyway.

Me and my friend put this deck together, not with Mewtwo X though. Instead we employ a 2-2 Dugtrio line to make retreating hurt even more, plus its a good way to take multiple prizes if you spread damage around effectively.

It is fun, but just cant do enough damage. It also relies on having that trainer lock out the whole game to really be effective. It works well against SP decks, but the 2x {P} weakness really hurts it and it has trouble against decks that aren't trainer dependent. It sure is fun when it works though :)

Back