• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ H: 100s of codes! $0.40 each!!!

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: BOOSTER PACKS, POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

ogeray said:
donphan prime $22 each (3 available
catcher x3 is $30

and packs are $3. no cheaper unless you purchase all 18.
$12 shipped for 5 packs is just rediculous as they are below dealer's prices

Thanks have to pass I can get them for $8. each.

RE: ~~~the HGSS BW Store~~~ EMERGING POWERS IS IN! H: BOOSTER PACKS, POKE CATCHER + LOTS OF PRIMES and META

How much for the emerging powers holos set & the 2 FAs shipped? & their conditions? thanks.

$25 shipped sound good?

ogeray said:
$25 shipped sound good?

How about them excluding the thunderous, gothitelle, & zoroark holos.? forgot to exclude them in the first comment. & what are the cards conditions?

so just:
beartic
cobalion
verizion
terrakion
braviary
torndadus
excadrill
both FAs

i could do $22 shipped?

and theyre all mint unplayed
all my cards are sleeved straight from the pack

Never mind that. I will just do the whole holos set w/ the 2 FAs for $25 shipped then. Would you do $30 shipped for serperior non ability holo, zekrom holo, ability emboar holo, and reuniclus holo add on?

sorry. the ability emboar and reuniclus holo are more han $5.
i could add in a serperior non ability holo and zekrom holo/RH for a couple of dollars, but the emboar and reuniclus will go for more

Ok. Never mind then. I will just take the emerging powers holo set plus the 2 FA's (total 12 cards) for $25 shipped if it comes with tracking number.

i dont have gothitelle.
i have all other holos except gothitelle.

the price i gave you was for 9 holos and 2 FA.. let me know if thats okay

Oh really? Thought it was for the whole holos set & the 2 FAs. If gothitelle is not included then i will take the whole emerging powers holos set without gothitelle, thunderous, and zoroark holo for $22 shipped then.
so just:
beartic
cobalion
verizion
terrakion
braviary
torndadus
excadrill
both FAs
(9 cards total including 2 FAs)

ok. pm me.
could u add $1 for shipping? 9 cards will have to be put into toploaders and bubble envelope so its going to cost more.

9 EP sealed booster packs left.

$30 takes the whole lot, includes shipping

Only one McD Promo Zorua...?

I won't go higher than $1.50...

Can you do 2 Floatzel UL for $3.50

pm'ed

how much for ptcgo codes?

.70 cents each
.65 cents for 100+

how much for 2 t-tar prime

I am interested in buying PTCGO codes, do you email/PM them? :)

capt.penguin said:
how much for 2 t-tar prime

$18 sound good?

Back