• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

The heptagon (EX counter)

DarkraiInc

Being a Professor is great!
This deck runs alot like 6 corners

Pokemon: 18
2 Terrakion (NV)
2 Basculin (EP 24)
2-2 Mismagius (UD 29)
2-2 Zoroark (BW 71)
2 Cobalion (NV)
2 Reshiram (BW 113)
2 Basculin (EP 25)

T/S/S: 26
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Rocky Helmet
4 Cilan
4 N
4 Pokemon Catcher
2 Super Rod
3 Switch

Energy: 16
4 Fighting
3 Water
3 Psychic
3 Metal (2 regular 1 special)
3 Double Colorless

Goal of deck:
start with basculin (EP 25) to get damage on benched EX's (Especially Reshiram EX)

Terrakion beats Zekrom EX

Basculin (EP 24) beats Reshiram EX either with other basculin that put damage on it or rocky helmet)

Mismagius Beats Mewtwo EX with atleast 3 T/S/S in your opponents hand (N helps with this)

Reshiram for start or Shaymin EX

Zoroark is for tech

NEEDS HELP want to get this competitive :D

RE: EX counter (without EX's)

Do you intend this deck to similar to Six Corners in that to use the weaknesses of the opponent's pokemon?

I think that 4 N is not too necessary in this deck and that its the only drawing power. I'd suggest cutting some Cilan and N for Juniper or PONT since they are better hand refreshers during the game, and is always the same. I don't think cilan will be that necessary since getting out energies will usually not be a problem. I'd suggest cutting some of them. I'd also suggest adding prism energy since it can be used for all the pokemon. Mismagius seems to hard to set up, and its attack does not seem reliable. I'd suggest just replacing that with a Mewtwo EX.

RE: EX counter (without EX's)

Jirachi said:
Do you intend this deck to similar to Six Corners in that to use the weaknesses of the opponent's pokemon?

I think that 4 N is not too necessary in this deck and that its the only drawing power. I'd suggest cutting some Cilan and N for Juniper or PONT since they are better hand refreshers during the game, and is always the same. I don't think cilan will be that necessary since getting out energies will usually not be a problem. I'd suggest cutting some of them. I'd also suggest adding prism energy since it can be used for all the pokemon. Mismagius seems to hard to set up, and its attack does not seem reliable. I'd suggest just replacing that with a Mewtwo EX.

do u think using -2 cilan and -2 N for +2 PONT and +2 Juniper would work and i was trying not to use EX in this deck because i want to use the loss of 2 prizes of my opponent to my advantage and if i were to add mewtwo id do -2-2 mismagius +1 Mewtwo + 2 Prism Energy +1 Super rod

oh and yes it should run like 6 corners

Hmm... then I think that 1 victini in the place of reshirams should be better since it can attack for weakness immediately instead of outraging with reshiram because it takes too long. I do not think that all the basculin would be necessary because in regular six corners decks. Zoroark is good but not needed since attacking for weakness will be better than foul play. And who will you play as your starter?

Jirachi said:
Hmm... then I think that 1 victini in the place of reshirams should be better since it can attack for weakness immediately instead of outraging with reshiram because it takes too long. I do not think that all the basculin would be necessary because in regular six corners decks. Zoroark is good but not needed since attacking for weakness will be better than foul play. And who will you play as your starter?

which victini the fire non flip or psychic? my starter was the sniping basculin i was thinking also absol prime could work. (the other basculin is needed for 80) and i want sniping cuz i can 1 shot anything with weakness. and zoroark is good becuase in situations it can realy help more then hurts at the moment

Back