The Fan Creation Tournament! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN MY LAST POST!

Is this tournament a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: The Fan Creation Tournament!

What you coppied is the idea from me when i sent you a pm about mine, and on your first post you said it was your idea!!!!!

Okay, I am busy the rest of thonight. TOMORROW however, I will do some major updating on the rules and regulations. That's all.
vasoguardx said:
What you coppied is the idea from me when i sent you a pm about mine, and on your first post you said it was your idea!!!!!

Okay, I came up with this idea in my bed the other night. Before that, I never looked at any other thread in FanCreations besides my own and the banner shops. So I will say this once and only once: This tournament was my idea, and it's just conincidence you got to it first with a SIMILAR idea.

Atleast change the first post then! And if you didn't remember I pmed you about it before you made it, I even said that in my last post, but apparently you ignored it! You should remember anyway!

woo there, lets not start a flame war.
can you update our team. bpm is out, because he started his own and DROPB is in. LV has not gotin back to me yet.

If anyone has a free spot in there team I'll join if that's okay.

R_R- I think we should stop anyway, although it was my idea first...

vasoguardx said:

I dont see any evidence of that unless you deleted the thread...I see a fanifc contest and a spriting contest....this is COMPLETLY different then both. In this one, theres TC's/Banners/Avvys [optional], INCLUDING a fanfic....but its not a Fanfic tourney.....the whole purpose was meant to make a contest for ALL FAN CREATIONS [basically]

So dont even try that "Oh you stole my idea" thing....READ a little more then talk....

-Black Rayquaza

Well thank you Black Rayquasa (sarcasm) for starting this all over again! I read this whole thread through and the first post all the way through a while ago and this is called The Fan Creation Tournament- read that last word- and what do you mean by "the whole purpose was meant to make a contest for ALL FAN CREATIONS [basically]"?

After you answer that last question end of discussion, I don't think anybody wants this thread locked because of a flame war!

Max Shade IV said:
Team 4:Moneyking63, blazing pokemon master????, riolu_ranger, dragon rider of pokebeach, Light Venusaur and Golem King are pending members.

Let me know if i should continue this or scrap the idea.

-Max Shade IV
Whoever put my name in, I'm flattered but I'm not that good at banners. Plus there is no contest for fake cards (which I'm good at) so I'm not really interested.....

vasoguardx said:
Well thank you Black Rayquasa (sarcasm) for starting this all over again! I read this whole thread through and the first post all the way through a while ago and this is called The Fan Creation Tournament- read that last word- and what do you mean by "the whole purpose was meant to make a contest for ALL FAN CREATIONS [basically]"?

After you answer that last question end of discussion, I don't think anybody wants this thread locked because of a flame war!

It is a tourney....I never said yours wasnt.....there can be more than one.....but they are different. Theyre is no idea stealing in tournaments. Its like clans....if I make a clan and someone else makes one I cant say "Hey, you stole my idea" if they make one on the same topic....but if they steal my info, my members, my name etc....then thats stealing.

And you spelled my name incorrectly.....its Black Rayquaza

In response to your question, this tourney involves the previously stated elements of Fan Creations....yours includes Custom Spriting and a Fan-Fic....but you are lacking the rest....which makes you DIFFERENT....so he did not steal your idea....thats all. Theres no need for a Flame War its fact that you made an incorrect judgement without looking at all the facts.....thats all.

-Black Rayquaza

Okay, okay, I'm sorry for all this, Max and Black Rayquaza

Also if nobody wants me to join their team within two days I'll just make my own.
The two teams that I will join are 3 and 4 not 2, or 1 because he's doing this as a one man job.
i am good at fan-fics and somewhat good at spriting.

Team bomanapeerson
^me ^LM ^INFERNAPE^Palmer ^Boracay_Jason
bonsly1994
light manaphy
INFERNAPE
Palmer
Boracay_Jason

That's our final team!

Are team name is everyone some how...:p

how did we get golem king in thier? o well there are still to people pending, bubba and LV if they both accept we will have a full team of 5!

I don't think bubba will be able to, at school he told me he wouldn't be able to get on very often for a while.

really, well ill wait to see, RR pmed someone else thats pending, he told me a name but i cant remember it!

Okay, so everyone knows:

The more the better.

Their is no set number of chapters or artworks. However, someone with a 20 chapter fic will get a higher score than a five chapte fic. ten banners will do better than two. This is a tournament based on creativity. My ONLY requirements are you have at least one of everything mentioned in post one.

Awesome Golem king your in!! what are you good at? can you write, sprite, make banners what is your speciealty? Ill pm you some details, o i forgot to mention im the leader of the team!

Back