The Fan Creation Tournament! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT IN MY LAST POST!

Is this tournament a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: The Fan Creation Tournament!

My team is...

Team Ketchup

Anyway, we can just edit our threads, or do we post here with our new chapters?

umm i dont know yet we can think of something, maybe...Water power...thats just an idea cause i love water pokemon, umm idk we can think of something and max shade here is our roster
Leader: Moneyking63
for sure members:
Riolu Ranger
Dragon Rider of pokebeach
Potential members:
Golem King
Light Venasuar

EDIT: Idea for team name (it might be stupid so let me no) Team King!

These are likly to change and i can keep u updated as much as possible!

Team bomanapeer
^me ^LM ^INFERNAPE^Palmer
bonsly1994
light manaphy
INFERNAPE
Palmer

Potential:
Going to pm a couple soon

Are team name is everyone some how...:p

Serjent_Tankian is joining my team....if you want me to forward the PM I'll do so....I already gave it to Max.

So Heres my Roster so far.

Team Custom
Black Rayquaza [Team Leader]
Serjent_Tankian
?
?

Fanfic: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17381&page=8

That Threads Dead as of now....but Im finishing that one....just gotta edit some characters out. :(

ok S_J is off our list then, we are waiting on a couple people to respond!!

Wow, I got offered for 3 different teams in like 10 minutes. I'm popular :D. Anyway, I'm with B-Ray, because his offer was the first one I saw and I was leaving so didn't check back here.

B-ray: Lucky

bonsly/moneyking: sorry, good luck anyway :D

Thanks S_J and good luck to you!! this should really be a fun compitition!!

EDIT: Max, just to let you know bpm is out of my team on the account of he started his own , we still hve some pending members though and when they get back to me and i get a full roster I will let you know!!

blazing pokemon master said:
moneyking ill join your team, you know what i can do
blazing pokemon master said:
my team:
Team Burn Up
members:
me

i need members!

Dude.

Anyways, I'm updating a few things, but let me address the question of how to post your chapters and artworks.

For any artwork, provide me with the link in a post here. For new chapters, hyperlink the name of the Chapter here to the chapter itself in your own thread. this is so that we can avoid as much clutter in this thread as possible.

Thank you.

I would join but mine isn't Pokemon. Could I judge? You can see some of my work from my sig.

Achmetha said:
I would join but mine isn't Pokemon. Could I judge? You can see some of my work from my sig.

Yep, you can be a judge! I can see you are skilled with banners, and that is just the kind of judge i'm looking for. I'll add you to the list. Still looking for a skilled spriter to be a judge.

No, the banners aren't mine. I did the fan-fics you go to when you click on the banners.

Achmetha said:
No, the banners aren't mine. I did the fan-fics you go to when you click on the banners.

Oops...oh well, you can be a judge anyways. that means i still need a skilled spriter and banner maker to judge this contest!

Can I be the judge that likes to read? Im not an expert in spriting, and Ive never tried banners. But Im a fast reader and read for fun in real life. readingz ish what smartz peoplez do =P

Team bomanapeerson
^me ^LM ^INFERNAPE^Palmer ^Boracay_Jason
bonsly1994
light manaphy
INFERNAPE
Palmer
Boracay_Jason

That's our final team!

Are team name is everyone some how...:p

Max Shade IV said:
Team 4:Moneyking63, blazing pokemon master????, riolu_ranger, dragon rider of pokebeach, Light Venusaur and Golem King are pending members.

Let me know if i should continue this or scrap the idea.

-Max Shade IV

not anymore!!! ;P I'm in!!!

Max Shade IV said:
Achmetha said:

Oops...oh well, you can be a judge anyways. that means i still need a skilled spriter and banner maker to judge this contest!

I can be the good spriter. I just can't make banners.

Back